Hey

I've been wondering about Doyle's guitar from the Misfits, it looks really cool, admitted I want one terribly. The thing is, I have no idea what brand it is, how much it costs etc... From what I gather, is there only a handful out there?

Thanks
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

His Annihilator guitars are completely custom made, I think. The easiest thing to do would probably be to build a replica yourself, or get a luthier to build you one.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by carlos_almighty
His Annihilator guitars are completely custom made, I think. The easiest thing to do would probably be to build a replica yourself, or get a luthier to build you one.

Nah, October Guitars makes them for him these days(I think they make Only's basses too now) and they sell 'em too, or they used to.
Yes, I'm from California, yes I like Hockey, no I do not like the Ducks, yes I like the Kings!
Sorry dudes, I found it all out now....Gotta get me one of those!
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.