Frets: 24 Medium
Scale: 24.75"
Stock Pickups: Seymour Duncan Custom SH-11/'59 + SH-1N
New Pickups: Bare Knuckle Alnico Nailbomb Bridge + Cold Sweat Neck
Tuners: Schecter locking
Bridge: TonePros TOM w/Thru-Body
Construction: Set Neck w/ Ultra Access
Electronics: Vol/Vol/Tone (tap)/3 Way Switch

This guitar is really nice to play. The ebony fretboard is very smooth and easy to fly around on. I was a bit skeptical of the medium frets but I find hardly any difference between them and Jumbo. My favorite feature of this guitar is the Locking Tuners. It makes restringing so easy. I wish every guitar had these. The switch is in the perfect place for me since I switch from bridge to neck a lot!!! Tonally its warm but trebly and their is a lot of sustain + dynamics. I have yet to run it through a good tube amp so I can't say much more about how it sounds but playability-wise its awesome

The stock pickups were incredible for cleans but terrible for distortion so they had to go unfortunately. I went with the common BKP choice of a Nailbomb + Cold Sweat which sound amazing. First thing I noticed were how clean they were compared to the EMGs in my hellraiser. I play a lot of Protest the Hero and BTBAM so the Nailbomb was exactly what I was looking for. Tight for riffing yet doesn't have the harshness when soloing on the higher strings. The Cold Sweat is great for soloing. Very fluid for sweeping/tapping/legato and has clarity on the low strings.

Here are two sound clips, the first one is riffing using the Nailbomb and the second is soloing with the Cold sweat. I know amp sims aren't going to give a good demonstration of the sound but until I my Axe FX II gets here this is the best I can do. Any questions just ask.

Sounds example of the Nailbomb - Michael Angelo Batio Riff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxTls-lmhrI

Sounds example of the Cold Sweat - Hammerfall Secrets Guitar Solo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWLy1s3ZAaI
Last edited by drawnacrol at Jul 25, 2011,
Saw this in your youtube videos, looks fantastic!
Gear:

Early 90's B.C. Rich STIII N.J. Series, Red Sparkle
1988 Charvel Model 4, Firecrackle - Retired
2003-04s Ibanez RG1570 Prestige, Gray Nickel
Line 6 Spidervalve HD100 MK1 with Marshall VS412
Deuce!

Honestly the first Schecter I've EVER actually seen that I wanted.

Congrats on making me jelly.

HNGD+HNPUD
Where's Waldo?
Awesome thread is awesome.

HNGD!
Guitar/bass/mandolin stuff:
PRS SE Custom 24
PRS SE Paul Allender
Martin DCX1E
Squire Start
Memphis Bass
Johnson Savannah mando

Amp/effects/misc:
Digitech RP1000
Line 6 Spider Valve 212
Toneport Studio KB37

check out my last.fm!
HNGD, clever thread
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by Amaseng
Does this drop tune well with the 24.75" scale?

I'm sure it does. People drop tune their Les Pauls all the time. I dont see why this would be different.
Where's Waldo?
That thing surely looks fantastic. However, I tried a similar one (stock with black finish) and it didn't suit my taste so it doesn't play like a dream (to me). Anyway, Happy New Guitar Day! Hopefully this guitar will be yours for a lifetime.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Cheers guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by Amaseng
Does this drop tune well with the 24.75" scale?

I haven't tried anything lower than Eb tuning but I'm sure it would handle C standard/Drop B ok. I've seen people tune down to drop G on 25" scale guitars and still have good tension/intonation.

Quote by Sakke
That thing surely looks fantastic. However, I tried a similar one (stock with black finish) and it didn't suit my taste so it doesn't play like a dream (to me). Anyway, Happy New Guitar Day! Hopefully this guitar will be yours for a lifetime.

Schecter's aren't for everyone, their a love or hate kind of guitar. I'm not picky with guitars though so thats probably why.
Congrats man, looks and sounds awesome. Makes me want to get one again if I had the cash to! The C-1 & Solo Custom series guitars are definitely my favorite by Schecter, absolutely ready to rock right out of the box, and the Bareknuckles are the icing on the cake.
Quote by drawnacrol

Schecter's aren't for everyone, their a love or hate kind of guitar. I'm not picky with guitars though so thats probably why.

I know. Otherwise it was fine, but the neck just didn't feel right. Same problem with my Ibanez.. Can't wait to get my new guitar :P But the sound of that Schecter with the original pups was amazing, especially with bridge pup.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

That guitar looks ****in slick. No joke. Personally I would never dream of wasting BKP's on a Schecter, but if you like the guitar, all the power to you. Have fun with it!
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
That guitar looks ****in slick. No joke. Personally I would never dream of wasting BKP's on a Schecter, but if you like the guitar, all the power to you. Have fun with it!

Nice back ass wards compliment there. To the OP the guitar is beautiful. HNGD
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Offworld92

Sys the guy who is an esp fanatic. who the **** asked you.
happy NGD it's a sick guitar with sick pups well done
Quote by T7E
Offworld92

Sys the guy who is an esp fanatic. who the **** asked you.
happy NGD it's a sick guitar with sick pups well done

Lol what does that even mean? I'm just saying I personally wouldn't put $300 pickups into a $700 guitar. I'm not asking anyone to agree with my views, and I'm happy for the TS if he likes it. It's a sick looking guitar, like I said.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
not bad, not bad
Current Gear:
2010 American Fender Stratocaster Deluxe White
Oakridge Resonator
Maton Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic

Peavey Envoy 110(40 watt)
hahahaha i love what you did with the unboxing knife/chainsaw thing. very original! oh and happy NGD
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Quote by EspTro
hahahaha i love what you did with the unboxing knife/chainsaw thing. very original! oh and happy NGD

Cheers!!!!!!

Quote by Offworld92
I'm just saying I personally wouldn't put $300 pickups into a $700 guitar. I'm not asking anyone to agree with my views, and I'm happy for the TS if he likes it. It's a sick looking guitar, like I said.

Thats the beauty of pickups, If I get a better 6 string in the future I can just swap them into it. I was going to go with some Dimarzios at first but I wanted to check out BKPs since their only 100 more which I would just end up spending on booze or a night out.
Sick dude. I'm pretty sure I'm subbed to you on YouTube. Your a really good player man.

And Offworld, I totally know what you mean. I've wanted BKP's for sooooo long, but I could never really justify putting them in any of my guitars since I never paid very much for any of them. All the guitars in my sig were under $600. I have decided that I'm going to put some in one of my RG7421's that I got for $170. Call me crazy, but it's a really solid guitar and they definitely won't be going to waste in there. An inexpensive guitar can still be an awesome guitar, so I think it's worth putting some BKP's in.
haha I've been subbed to you on Youtube for years

you really inspired me when I first started playing. (also epic Doom reference) hngd!!!