Page 1 of 2
So I was just eating noodles and I dropped a piece of chicken into a soup and it made me think about expensive items I lost, last week I lost my cellphone due to me getting drunk as hell and throwing it in rage over something.

What about you pit?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Drum kit. Friends sold it for drug money.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
you went from chicken soup to losing a phone?!
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
My bike that was stolen off a second story balcony.
What a long strange trip it's been

Nothing to see here.

You hail the calves as eloquently as any facade of Easter Island.

Quote by Pencil Man
You know it get's serious when UG's Obama tells you off.

Call me Mr. President
Quote by ProphetToJables
you went from chicken soup to losing a phone?!

No, it was chicken slices in the noodles that fell into a soup that had nothing to do with it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
So I was just eating noodles and I dropped a piece of chicken into a soup and it made me think about expensive items I lost, last week I lost my cellphone due to me getting drunk as hell and throwing it in rage over something.

What about you pit?

I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
But once they had fallen intothe soup, the soup contains chicken, chicken soup, this chicken soup led you on your train of thought chicken soup.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Don´t know if it quite counts as "losing" something but I burned down my parents house about a month after I decided to leave those ******s.
My Gear:
Oh wait, no one cares

"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined" - Dave Mustaine
Most expensive thing I've lost that I can remember, my house key.

I don't tend to lose things expensive so much as things that cause me maximum inconvenience.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
So I was just eating noodles and I dropped a piece of chicken into a soup and it made me think about expensive items I lost

Your brain takes some strange, previously untravelled paths, and I'm not sure I like it.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I've been pretty lucky, it's probably just a capo. The amount of capo's I've lost is quite frankly, disgusting.
I never really lost anything actually expensive, I do happen to break things on the other hand.
my wallet with 125 dollars in it. lost it at the beach. my phone dies the same day. I get home from vacation (like 8 hours from the beach), charge my phone, and find a text from someone who has found my wallet. says he gave it to the lifeguards. I call around. no one has it. ****ing lifeguards.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

What about you pit?

I lost my cell phone too. While I was drunk, too.
It only cost like $100 though.
Quote by YouTube user
Hey it's Alek from Chillin in Bodom and ears a lick for bitch who can't play dicks.

I guess my phone...which was stolen from me as I was robbed.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I paid $32.67 for a XBOX 360 and my mom got a 17 inch Toshiba laptop for $94.83 being delivered to our house tomorrow by FedEX. I will never again pay expensive retail prices at stores. I even sold a 46 inch HDTV to my boss for $650 and it only cost me $52.78 to get. Here is the website we using to get all this stuff, BidsGet.com
i don't know if it was stolen or i lost it but i never found my age of empires: conquerors disc.
Quote by metallica #1
My bike and my guitar. Both stolen.

Perhaps one was used as a means to escape with the other...
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
I didn't really "lose" this item, but it was taken from me.

In middle school, I played Yu-Gi-Oh and traded cards and all the fun stuff that goes with it. Me and my friends were hanging out near the gym, when the principal comes up and says "No playing cards in school" and takes my cards (JUST my cards) and walks away (at the time I was thankful I didn't bring all my good cards and deck). School wasn't open yet, and there were no rules against playing cards in the school rules (I checked right after this happened). I had traded some cards for this motherfucker here:

And the principal took it, and I never saw it again.

EDIT: It wasn't really "expensive", but it was a big deal to me at the time.
Quote by KewlBeans
Don´t know if it quite counts as "losing" something but I burned down my parents house about a month after I decided to leave those ******s.

OT: I've lost 2 phones on the same bus (not at the same time) on the way to/from college. Lost my wallet with £80 in on the high school bus. Lost a brand new jacket (quite expensive one) on the college bus.
****s sake.
Quote by phlip999
I didn't really "lose" this item, but it was taken from me.

In middle school, I played Yu-Gi-Oh and traded cards and all the fun stuff that goes with it. Me and my friends were hanging out near the gym, when the principal comes up and says "No playing cards in school" and takes my cards (JUST my cards) and walks away (at the time I was thankful I didn't bring all my good cards and deck). School wasn't open yet, and there were no rules against playing cards in the school rules (I checked right after this happened). I had traded some cards for this motherfucker here:

And the principal took it, and I never saw it again.

EDIT: It wasn't really "expensive", but it was a big deal to me at the time.

He clearly wanted it for his own deck. /obvious
got pushed in a pool the day i bought my new phone

200 in 2 days for 2 of the same phones

to many ****ing 2s
iPod video

I bought it when they first came out, so they were kind of a big deal then.
Quote by SG_dave
My virgi... oh wait, no, my mistake.

Y U STEAL MY JOKE
I play my guitar like I live life; upside-down.

Gear:
Sender Fratocaster
LTD Phoenix-200
Fender Sonoran
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Fender Mustang V 412
Page 1 of 2