Just found this ad, it's a good example of a bad ad. You are left not wanting this person in your band.

Quote by Top guitarist seeking band
i'm 19 years old, and have been playing since i was 10. i am good at acoustic and electric.
when i say good, i mean good.
i live in sydney, and am dead keen to get experience.
i don't understand why so many people on here do hardcore music. the hardest-core that i go is guns n roses, led zep.
otherwise, my favourite bands include: coldplay, john mayer, john butler trio (i am experienced in c open tuning for those who know what that means), old cat empire stuff, silverchair etc. good music. also have latin influences.
anyway, anyone who is keen, let me know. email
**AlanHB email removed**
blues, folk, rock, pop rock.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
"I am experienced in c open tuning for those who know what that means"

I can't even think of anything to say about this guy. That's my highlight of the listing though.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
I'm dead keen on earning experience, but I will not play in one of these hardcore bands around here! All three of you that are still here, how bout giving me a call?

Favorite bands: Coldplay. Wat.
I decided to add in his ad's title for greater comedic effect. Glad you guys are enjoying it.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
I should move to Sydney, this sounds like too good an opportunity to miss!

/end trolling

One of the funniest things I've seen in a while :P
When I say good, I mean good!

Haha he means business!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?