Poll: Have your parents ever said "I love you"?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have your parents ever said "I love you"?
Yes, both of them.
186 71%
Yes, but only one of them.
35 13%
No, none of them.
27 10%
I Love Guido Jesus.
14 5%
Voters: 262.
Page 1 of 2
mum has in passing. it's implied with everything i do, although i know i'll regret it if i don't tell them eventually.

it's really significant for some reason, i'm not good with significant things
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
My daddy does.
I say it to my mother and she replies back with "you too".
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
Never once in my life. I'm 23 and I think it's past the point where they will never say it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

My mum has and still does

I dunno if my dad ever has. If he did then i was too young to remember it
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Yes.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by Harmonius
Never once in my life. I'm 23 and I think it's past the point where they will never say it.

I love you.

This Chinese girl's parents in my high school never gave her a hug either.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Not usually in person, but always when we're getting off the phone and stuff.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Both of them have said it, not so often now when I'm older. Can't remember the last time actually. I think it was my father who said it last
In my life as far back as I can tell, they've never. Which is fine.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
More than occasionally.. Although, I've got only one parent.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

When my mom was younger she came back home after being away from her home country for 3 years and she tried to give my grandma a kiss.

My grandma backed off. That shit's gotta suck.
Mum has countless times - I don't think dad's ever said it: its implied and unspokenly accepted, in a manly, Scottish way.
literally every time we speak. If the phone cuts out before the end I'll call back to tell them I love them. you never know when we're going to go and I can't deal with my parents or my sister or even myself dying and not letting each other know we love them. one of my ex girlfriends grew up in a house where she never told her patents that and vice versa. I think that's one of the reasons we broke up is she was almost creeped out at how affectionate I was and how many times I said "I love you". because I did and I never want to take a loved one for granted.

some would say the words mean less if you use them that often (I only speak to my parents about once a week, but even when I lived with them we said our "love yous" every day"), but it obviously still means enough to me that I'll say it several times in a conversation if I think they didn't hear me. mainly because when I was a freshman in college I was going to call my grandfather after my English presentation and say my goodbyes and that I loved him. there I was mid-presentation and I felt my phone buzzing incessantly in my pocket. and I started tearing up as I was talking to the class about some bullshit 20th century author because instinctively I knw it was my parents calling to tell me he had just died.

I felt so guilty that I hadn't just called before the class. they assured me he probably wouldn't have been lucid even then. but I don't want my parents or sister to die without the last thing we say being "I love you"
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jul 17, 2011,
errday.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
They never did Wait.. does "go to hell" count?
My GF is the only person on earth who said "I love you" to me.
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Quote by Harmonius

Well at least I love you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Nope
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
Quote by Megadethfan245
It's more like "GET A JOB YOU BUM" but for them that means "I love you"

This. I hope
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
No. But they do love me (I hope.) I think it's implied. I'm not a very "emotional" person.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Steve635z
My mum normally says it after I put a warm load on her face.

Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Both, yes.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Both parents. My mum occasionally. My dad tells me it all the time.
@-}-}-}-
Never. I don't think it's normal to say it in Chinese culture. I'd feel so awkward if they did.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
it's okay Xiaoxi, I love you
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
it's okay Xiaoxi, I love you

...on the other hand...

if some unrelated guy man person said it, my heart swells.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2