I'm sure this has been done but let's do it again.

Tell about a near death or serious injury experience.

When I was pretty young, probably like 10-13, I was fishing with my dad and we were on this high-ish cliff-type-thing and for some reason I thought it was a good idea to climb over one of the edges, there was like a 30 foot drop under me and I lost my footing and fell but caught onto a vine-type-thing and didn't fall all the way. If I had fallen completely off I probably wouldn't have died but would have been seriously injured and possibly vegetable-ified.

Obviously Jesus saved me.

I love you.

Now let's hear yours.
i almost went into a cannibal corpse gig.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Yes. My NDE was today. I was letting my 19 year old son drive the family SUV. Need I say more?
been on fire countless times.
buried alive.
stabbed a few times
various head traumas
bleeding on the brain
lots of near drownings
EDIT: Also botulism
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
i had a bump on my nip...... it wasnt breast cancer, but it was close enough!
One time I got really, really drunk and preyed upon by a persistant gay man.

Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
When I was 13 I choked on a gristle-ligament thing from a chicken leg from KFC. I was trying to get it out of my throat, my dad was pounding me on the back and my mom was yelling "What are you doing!" Funny now, not so funny then. I was kinda scared to eat meat after that for a bit.
some of you guys sound old, speaking of being on fire, i lit myself on fire once, lit a lighter and then my entire sweater suddenly was on fire, it was weird, but i took it off right away and put it out and then everything was fine, except kids in the hall were like, that guy was just on fire, and a teacher came up to me and was like what happened, and I said I was just on fire but now I'm fine
Quote by cam_sampbell
One time I got really, really drunk and preyed upon by a persistant gay man.

this happened to me once, before i knew it he was feeling up my hand and i was like no leave me alone and then ran away
When I was 9 I nearly drowned in a rec center's pool after getting separated from the rest of the group (I was there for a friend's birthday). Thankfully, a hero of a man nearby saw me struggling for my life and he pulled me to safety, and once on dry ground the rest of the group joined up with me and I was coughing up water like nobody's business (I had also swallowed a lot of it too). Thankfully, I wasn't in the water very long and so I didn't have to go to the hospital.

I found out later that the part of the pool I was in at the time was 4' 6" deep- apparently I never saw the depth markers before going in.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Last edited by rocknrolldude43 at Jul 18, 2011,
I almost drowned as a little kid. It was weird cause I didn't feel any pain or anything. I was also in a car accident when I was about 16, the car slammed into a concrete side and we almost fell over the bridge but we were lucky we didn't. I also don't remember the impact of that one.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by mizxou

this happened to me once, before i knew it he was feeling up my hand and i was like no leave me alone and then ran away

I have vague memories of him kissing me, and me being too drunk to stop him. I think I ran away at some point, but I have no idea.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by cam_sampbell
I have vague memories of him kissing me, and me being too drunk to stop him. I think I ran away at some point, but I have no idea.

that's kind of gross dude, the only time a gay guy tried to kiss me luckily i was sober so i punched him in the solar plexus

it's gross because gay guys who try to take advantage of little drunk boys are nasty
Once I unplugged an USB flash drive from my computer without clicking "Safely Remove Hardware".. Maaaan that was so thrilling
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
I do downhill longboarding. I almost kill myself just about every time I go out.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
After all the warnings and distressing film they made us watch in school regarding the dangers of electricty, the first time I received a 240 volt shock from a faulty plug I genuinely thought I was going to die. Turns out it just felt like someone punched me in the arm with a sledgehammer and my vision probably went dark because I closed my eyes.
i ate a rock when i was 7, it wasnt really near death but it hurt like hell passing it
At 20 I was pushed from a window and fell several feet onto concrete. Busted my knee, broke a wrist, an ankle, a shoulder blade, my jaw and fractured my right cheek bone.
Everybody Dies
Ignorance is NOT just what you DO NOT know but what you WILL NOT know

MY Soundcloud
Tears for toda la alegría que teníamos
Tears for todo el dolor
Las lágrimas de invierno que llevan dentro
Siempre gritar tu nombre
Estas lágrimas de invierno , voy a llorar por ti
Estas lágrimas de invierno , son solamente para usted
When I was 8 I was fighting with my older brother who was 13 at the time, he managed to pull my legs from underneath me and I smashed the back of my head on the radiator..
Blood pissed out at an astonishing rate, I somehow ended up in A&E and I had 14 stitches in the back of my head, happy days!

The part that sticks in my head was the look on my brothers face when he thought he'd killed me.
I am omnipotent, invulnerable, and immortal.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause