Apparently many girls are saying they'd never date a guy with long nails, no matter how nice or attractive. Wtf is this shit? I thought girls were in love with my long nails and that's why they grow their own out and get manicures and such.

Is it my imagination or is this world upside down?

Pic related it's muh nails.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
your nails look fucking delicious.

like really long pringles.

mirrors aren't allowed, reported
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Jul 17, 2011,
Don't worry what people say about you bro. Long nails are making a comeback.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Long nails hurt vags. Just sayin'
Quote by jetfuel495

...holy **** the biggest ****ing golf cart ever just rolled past my backyard... i **** u not
Quote by Motu

Yep.. I've never met a lesbian with long nails.
You anti-long nails people just watch. When the new Wolverine movie comes out I'll be rolling in pussy.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Motu

amen to that.

my better half gets pissed when i attack her vag with nails like a werewolf
Funny that this thread is right next to the "This is like a punch in the nuts..." thread

At least it was on my screen
THIS IS MY SIG. BE JEALOUS.
Actually last night my girlfriend said 'i know you need long nails on your right hand, but your little bit of nail on your left hurts my vagina. Can you please cut and file them right down.'

So i did...now i cant do bends or vibrato properly and i didnt even get to finger her vagina. Bitch.