0 0%
Trade in the Dot
1 9%
Use your friend's resources
8 73%
Don't get that guitar!
2 18%
Voters: 11.
Hey y'all. I've been looking at the Fender Pawn Shop '72 lately and played it and LOVED it.
The problem is, I don't exactly have $800 laying around quite yet. So I can either trade in one of my guitars for it, wait to buy it, or I have a friend with a Fender endorsement and he might be able to get it for half of the MSRP.

The way I see it, I have 4 options:

1. Trade in my PRS SE Custom 24 seen here (except I have blue)
2. Trade in my Epiphone Dot seen here
3. Friend with Fender endorsement buys it for $550
4. Don't buy it at all.
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
#5. Save your money then buy it. #1 is a joke, #2 depends on how much you like your Dot (I really like them, others don't). #3 is a something a friend wouldn't ask of another friend, unless you intended to comp him the $550. #4 is a temporary option.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by jwd724
#5. Save your money then buy it. #1 is a joke, #2 depends on how much you like your Dot (I really like them, others don't). #3 is a something a friend wouldn't ask of another friend, unless you intended to comp him the $550. #4 is a temporary option.

Well yeah I'd probably end up paying him $600 for getting it for me. My PRS has been great to me, but I really like the blend of this guitar's pickups and the overall feel of it.
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Quote by Pac_man0123
If you're talking about trading in to a Guitar Center or something similar, you'll get ripped off big time. Maybe 40% of the original retail price if you're lucky.

Yeah, one day my friend decided that he wanted to switch from Electric to Acoustic so he went to GC and sold his Schecter C-1 FR and Vypyr 75 for $300. Both were in fair condition too.

And use his endorsement, by the way.
Where's Waldo?
Well a local shop here is a Fender dealer so they have it and they know me pretty well so I might be able to get good trade-in value
TABBERS WANTED
Save your money and save the favor. If you save now, the Thanksgiving and Christmas sales will bring that price down too. Keep in mind, it may not be THAT guitar, but there are plenty out there to be played.
--- Joe ---
77 Bradley LPC || 07 PRS CE22 || 11 PRS MC58 Artist || 95/02 Fender Strat || 99 Gibson LP DC Std Lite
06 Ovation Elite-T || 12 Martin GPCPA4
Boss GT100 || Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 || Peavey Bandit 75 || Roland JC77