Hey, guys. My name is Nick and I'm new to the UG forums. Here are some pics to start out with.

Not the best, but you get the idea.

Also, my ESP Eclipse has some mods including a TonePros locking bridge/tailpiece and Earvana nut. The LTD has an EMG 60 in the neck that I installed myself along with the 18 volt mod for fun. I also installed Sperzel locking tuners on the LTD. Hope you guys enjoy. I'll take better pics someday.

A side note: believe it or not, when I got the TonePros bridge, the tailpiece screws didn't fit so I had to use the original Gotoh screws (or studs... whatever). So then I bought some regular black automotive touch-up paint and painted them, lol. They came out great. You probably would have never noticed.

Here's the trio (the Eclipse had its original black chrome bridge/tailpiece):
Last edited by TH3M B0N3Z at Jul 17, 2011,
By the way, the ESP is strung up with D'Addario 11-49s in Eb. The LTD is strung up with Ernie Ball (Not Even Slinky) 12-56s in C#. All standard tunings.
lovin that eclipse, welcome to UG, if you want to retain your dignity/innocence/morals/sanity etc etc stay outta the pit
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Thanks, guys. =)

I also have an Ibanez Iceman that I can post and my only amp is a Peavey Transtube 112 EFX. I used to have a Mesa 2x12 cab paired with a Marshall MG series 100 watt head, but sold them for extra money when I moved into my apartment. I'm starting to miss them more and more. =(
Hey, man. Awesome looking ESPs. I'm a fellow and proud ESP owner myself. I was even able to tell you had an Eclipse just from the first photo (awfully easy to point out). Anyways, welcome to UG.
I like prog
Last edited by I AM DEREK at Jul 17, 2011,
I'm so effing jealous of your eclipse!
also, try not to admit owning a marshall MG if you want to be taken seriously around here
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
Quote by larson8er
I'm so effing jealous of your eclipse!
also, try not to admit owning a marshall MG if you want to be taken seriously around here

This isn't another ESP Forum, is it? It wasn't the best amp I could have bought, but it was pretty damn loud. I didn't think the clean channel was that great, though. My Peavey sounds much better in that department.

If I could afford a new amp, I'd probably go with a Mesa of some sort along with a cab for it. I really loved that 2x12 I had. Perfect size for a home, garage band, probably even a bar band, too.
The MG isn't that bad, it's just that a lot of nooblets run around hearing other people say "mmm yes this amp is pish posh" because they're snobby tube amp users and then the nooblets run around like chickens with their heads cut off telling everyone to buy a schecter and avoid marshall MG and spider 3/4 amps.

And yeah, nice guitars. Welcome and as said before try to stay out of The Pit.
Last edited by Pac_man0123 at Jul 17, 2011,
Welcome to UG. I envy your guitars, so I now have a general distaste and jealousy directed towards you.

On another note, how does the EMG 81/60 combo with the 18v mod sound on cleans and dist? I was thinking about doing that to my LTD V-300.
Quote by Pac_man0123
The MG isn't that bad, it's just that a lot of nooblets run around hearing other people say "mmm yes this amp is pish posh" because they're snobby tube amp users and then the nooblets run around like chickens with their heads cut off telling everyone to buy a schecter and avoid marshall MG and spider 3/4 amps.

And yeah, nice guitars. Welcome and as said before try to stay out of The Pit.

I didn't know Line 6 made a 3/4th smaller version of the Spider.

Welcome to UG, don't go near the pit, you'll become corrupted with evil.

Nice guitars btw.
Nice collection there. MGs and Spiders are bad, stay away from the pit, be careful around ban-happy mods, and don't take crap from AcousticMirror.
Quote by Boonnoo666
Another factor that has grown this myth is a bunch of opinionated guys who really don't know what they're talking about, which to be brutally honest is a bunch of you guys on here.
Quote by Somekid94
Welcome to UG. I envy your guitars, so I now have a general distaste and jealousy directed towards you.

On another note, how does the EMG 81/60 combo with the 18v mod sound on cleans and dist? I was thinking about doing that to my LTD V-300.

The EMG 60 sounds a little better than the 81 in the neck, in my opinion. It's not as bright and chirpy. The 18 volt mod... I'm not sure what to think of it. I did this mod probably 4 or 5 years ago and never had a good amp to test it on, so I can't say if it really made an improvement or not. I never did the 18 volt mod on my ESP, so when I go back and forth between it and the LTD, I really hear no difference except for the overall tone difference between the 2 guitars. The Eclipse sounds really awesome, clean or distorted. It is by far the best sounding guitar out of all 3 that I have.

And thanks to everyone's positive comments on the guitars. =)
Last edited by TH3M B0N3Z at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by Strat007
Nice collection there. MGs and Spiders are bad, stay away from the pit, be careful around ban-happy mods, and don't take crap from AcousticMirror.

Pretty much this. TS
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
welcome man
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
I'm surprised nobody knocked my Peavey Transtube, lol. I think it's a great amp. It's 8 years old and was my second, but first big amp.
ESP Eclipse II SW - D'Addario 11-49 Eb
LTD F-400FM - Ernie Ball 12-56 C#
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Very nice collection, I'm not a metal guy (assuming you are) but that white ESP is sexy. Welcome to UG
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
That F-series, I think I sex wee'd. Anyway, welcome to UG!
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

what you really need is a new amp
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by Twistedrock
That F-series, I think I sex wee'd. Anyway, welcome to UG!

I thought your name said Twistedcock haha.

BTW welcome to UG TH3M BON3Z. Sick Eclipse dude.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by OliOsbourne
what you really need is a new amp

Definitely. In the future, I'll get a much better amp before another guitar. I must admit that I'm a sucker for sexy guitars. There's always a greater chance of me getting a new guitar over a new and better amp. But I really would love a new amp, maybe a nice combo Mesa or something.

I wanna take better, more detailed pics of my guitars and post them. Do the mods around here get pissy about multiple threads by the same user with the same guitars?
ESP Eclipse II SW - D'Addario 11-49 Eb
LTD F-400FM - Ernie Ball 12-56 C#
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
HGND! But seriously, your photos are out of focus. Why post a photo when you can't see the subject in it.