Page 1 of 3
Keep your opinions by your sides, gentlemen and ladies, I want to show a girl into the great realm of metal.

Shoot, cowboy/girl.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
I Cum Blood.
/Obligatory.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
My sister is a Top 40 person, but she told me she likes Megadeth's She Wolf, so i say go with that.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
A Day To Remember-The downfall of us all
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
>metal
>great

dickery aside, I would say... start with "pop" metal, then get heavier and heavier. If you go extreme right away, it might not work. But I don't listen to much metal anyway
Only once have I attempted to show a girl some metal (with great success) and I used Savatage - Alone You Breathe because it starts off all piano-y and then gets progressively heavier. And its all emotional and stuff.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Metallica
They're pretty commercially successful. The Black Album had pretty catchy songs on it. (Sandman, Nothing Else Matters)
Bring me the Horizon and Lacuna Coil.

BMTH cause they go wild for that waste of skin Oli sykes.

LC because chicks love chicks singing apparently.
Probably start with more well known bands like, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, ect and work your way from there.
I'm gonna go with Savatage on this one. I'm sure you can move into other stuff from there no problem, especially better known bands.
A Day To Remember - What Separates Me From You, that whole album is pretty light.

If you mean not metalcore, than try Iron Maiden. They can be pretty light ( Light meaning not teh br00tz) too. Run To The Hills, Face In The Sand, Fear of The Dark.
ANYTHING BY TOOL

dont listen to these idiots throwing up screaming vocals, no way will someone who doesnt listen to metal get into a band that screams (growls). Tool are great musicians that have accessible material, try The Pot or Parabol or somethin

+1 to savatage as well
Last edited by chud123 at Jul 17, 2011,
Someone please get more girls in death metal and 80's and classic metal. They all seem to think BMTH, TDWP, and Escape The Fate are excuses for metal.

No. NO!
Quote by Norse Thrasher
Someone please get more girls in death metal and 80's and classic metal. They all seem to think BMTH, TDWP, and Escape The Fate are excuses for metal.

No. NO!

Those bands are way heavier though.
just so you know: at one point my ex told me she wanted to go with me to nile/immolation and mastodon/BTBAM shows. after mastodon/BTBAM she said she was done with metal.

so... nothing that sounds like those bands.
Go Veg.
Slipknot. They are obviously the greatest blackened technical death metal band ever.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Duffman123
And?

There's a direct correlation between breakdowns and quality.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

+1
Quote by Duv
And smack an open A chord and hold the body and see if it vibrates like a middle-aged woman's best friend.

Quote by guitarxo
I hope you get raped by a bayonet

Quote by beckyjc
Roland Cube / Vox Valvetronix / Peavey Vypyr / Hitler > Line 6 Spider.
generic Nuclear Blast folk metal.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Melodic technical sludgened trashdeath.

ur a failyer, you got the genre name wrong, it's Melodic technical post sludgened trashdeathcore
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

This. Every girl will like this song.
Page 1 of 3