Hello UG! First post here...

So, I'm a cheap-ass college student. In my never-ending quest to find the lowest prices on the things I want most in life, I stumbled across a website called www.thetopguitars.com. This place has some crazy low prices on guitars. Like, Rickenbackers for $420 and American-made PRS models for about the same price, and Fenders and Gibsons and Gretschs and they're all pretty much under $500. So, I became both excited and very suspicious. I mean, if these are legit guitars, there's no way they can be that cheap, right? But at the same time, if they're not legit guitars, then I feel like the site would've been sued already for selling fake merchandise under copyrighted brand names. It doesn't say anything about them being used or refurbished or anything. The pictures all look pretty legit, and when a headstock is visible the name and logo on it look right. In short, I'm wondering if anyone in the UG world has had any experience with this site, and if it should be lauded or avoided. Cuz I'd love to have a Rickenbacker for the price of a Squier. So, let me know what you know!

Thanks!

-sroze478
First guitar I saw was blatantly fake.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Short Description: This guitar is of the finest , and yet it is only fraction of the cost that you would normally pay. This guitar is of the finest , and yet it is only fraction of the cost that you would normally pay.

that about sums it up
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
If it seems to good to be true, then you know it is.
My first lolstack
Quote by whitenihilist

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.
Im pretty sure you'll get a Rickenbacker with the quality of a squire at that website.

Also closed for the advertising even if its unintentional.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all