Page 1 of 3
As I was showering and complaining that a couple of cat scratches were stinging when touched by the water I got to thinking. People in wars were getting their limbs blown off and getting shot and I really can't understand what that'd be like lol.
Anyone have any crazy injuries? Is it as painful as it sounds?
I broke my leg skiing, but it was -30 and I was in shock so I never felt anything.
I had this rare virus or bacteria in my leg that got into my nerves. Literally unending unimaginable constant pain for about 3 days before i got treated at the hospital.
when i played football, i saw a guy get his foot dislocated/twisted 180 degrees aroud so it was facing the opposite direction.

my worst is a dislocated and broken thumb.
broke my tailbone. its been over 2 years since and it still hurts. i have to sit on a pillow at all times.
Broke a finger playing volleyball... finished the game. Eh, I have somehow never had much of a big injury.

EDIT:
I do have an extraordinarily weak Achilles tendon though
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Broke my wrist at football practice last season, then the dude who did it (on accident, I landed on it when he tackled me) told everyone he did it on purpose. I wasn't impressed.
you're a stone fox
I've sprained my neck before, other than that it would probably be a broken front tooth.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Saint78
Broke my wrist at football practice last season, then the dude who did it (on accident, I landed on it when he tackled me) told everyone he did it on purpose. I wasn't impressed.

And that's why I choose skateboarding over team sports.
Quote by CrucialGutchman
I once looked a British woman square in the eye.

Couldn't stop vomiting for weeks.

I twisted my ankle once... won the wrestling mach that night. I would limp on hard ground, but on the mat the pain seemed to disappear.

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
Quote by Norse Thrasher
And that's why I choose skateboarding over team sports.

I used to skate a lot, and will probably start again because Im not doing football next year. I'm also recording my first demo, but that'll take up time, so I won't get a lot of time to skate.
you're a stone fox
I broke my collar bone sledding, but that wasn't as painful as getting some small warts removed by liquid nitrogen next to my nails on 4 fingers. But it only really hurt for like 3 hours.
I think this is a mirror thread of the "Most Expensive thing lost". This has a wierd train-of-thought process just like it.... odd

OT: Fracturing my wrist. It was pain, it wasn't normal pain you know?
Gear

Guitars: '02 Ibanez Jem 7vwh
ESP LTD Alexi 600 Yellow
Ibanez RG560CA w/ SD Invader
Carvin DC747 Vintage Yellow
Ibanez RGA 8 QM w/ Dimarzio D-Active and PAF 8
Washburn KC-70v
Bass: 1980 Aria Pro II SB Elite II
Amps: Vox VT20+
Quote by Saint78
I used to skate a lot, and will probably start again because Im not doing football next year. I'm also recording my first demo, but that'll take up time, so I won't get a lot of time to skate.

Good. There's more freedom and creativity in skating. As far as assholes, there are some in the skate community, but far less than the jocks who compete with each other constantly and get in pissing contests.
Quote by Norse Thrasher
Good. There's more freedom and creativity in skating. As far as assholes, there are some in the skate community, but far less than the jocks who compete with each other constantly and get in pissing contests.

I have a couple friends that are waaaaay better skaters than me, we might film some CKY style videos just for fun.
you're a stone fox
After my high school graduation my friends and I went back to one of their houses and drank all night. then we all got in our cars, and decided to have a race to the Wal Mart and see who got their first. I know I was going over 100 but everything else is blurry.

Well I wake up 2 weeks later in the hospital, and my mom just bursts out in tears that I was okay. It was an emotional moment but I was loopy from the morphine. I broke both legs, my pelvis, and 2 vertebrae. After 11 surgeries I went to rehab and stayed there for another 8 months. I'm pretty much back to normal now and will start training for a marathon next year.

Pretty cool injury imo.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
After my high school graduation my friends and I went back to one of their houses and drank all night. then we all got in our cars, and decided to have a race to the Wal Mart and see who got their first. I know I was going over 100 but everything else is blurry.

Well I wake up 2 weeks later in the hospital, and my mom just bursts out in tears that I was okay. It was an emotional moment but I was loopy from the morphine. I broke both legs, my pelvis, and 2 vertebrae. After 11 surgeries I went to rehab and stayed there for another 8 months. I'm pretty much back to normal now and will start training for a marathon next year.

Pretty cool injury imo.

My broken wrist seems like nothing now...
you're a stone fox
Probably broken toes.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Saint78
My broken wrist seems like nothing now...

yes, you should thank god every day that you haven't had to go through what I did. I just pray it never happens again you know what I mean?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Saint78
I have a couple friends that are waaaaay better skaters than me, we might film some CKY style videos just for fun.

That's sick. It's all about having a good time!
Quote by Gibson06
yes, you should thank god every day that you haven't had to go through what I did. I just pray it never happens again you know what I mean?

I gotcha. Could you do anything?
you're a stone fox
I've been surprisingly lucky when it comes to injury... maybe a possible broken rib after falling off a skateboard (speed wobble). Never got it checked out so it may have just been bruised.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Quote by Norse Thrasher
That's sick. It's all about having a good time!

Sick in a good or bad way?
you're a stone fox
I sprained my back one some kicking a football (American) around the summer before I started high school. Took a couple months to get it back to normal and painless.

I couldn't play that year and unfortunately for me, I didn't play another sport in high school until Junior year.

I also broke my pinky once. Didn't know it. Now the last knuckle on my pinky is slightly misformed
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
well ive broken fingers which is bad cause im a guitarist, but currently, i have a small tear in my Achilles tendon and its rough dealing with it.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
I fell off the back of my moms car when I was little. I had to get stitches above my eye since, if I remember correctly, my head landed on some Hot Wheels that cut me.
Every poster on here is a 6-foot Catholic schoolgirl with an 8-inch penis and riches beyond my wildest dreams.
My little brother Jumped out of the bath once put on a towel and ran through the kitchen to get to the living room because Simpsons was on haha, he slid and hit the bottom of his chin near his neck on the corner of the kitchen bench. It was bleeding like crazy and he needed stitches, the cut being about 4cm. He did the exact same thing about a month later and now he has an X under his chin lol. I wouldn't know how much it hurt but i thought it was funny so i wanted to share it haha
Dislocated knee. That's not really bad but it hurt like son of a bleep blop.
STಠ_ಠ
Got hot coffee spilled on my foot as a baby. 17 years later the scar is still somewhat visible.
Quote by Gibson06

Pretty cool injury imo.

You certainly deserved it.
Check out my band Disturbed
Skateboarding ftw!

OT: I'm never really had a major injury. No broken bones, even after skateboarding for about 4 years.
I did get a rather large gash on my right kneecap from falling down a hill at speed though. The cut was deep, almost reaching my patella. I now have a scar in the shape of a '>' on my knee which measures about 12 inches. 3 years after the accident and it's still very visible.
Fractured elbow after falling from bed, i couldnet take my weight when i jumped of cause it broke after switching on my amp under it. Confusing piontless story to be honest but meh.

Gear:
Vintage VRS100
Marshall avt50h
Marshall haze cab
Vox ac15vr
Joyo Hot plexi pedal
Behringer SP400 phase shifter
Guitar tech analog delay
Vox Pathfinder 10
Burst appendix
Cut my eyelid in half
Broken bones (not too bad, no out of skin breaks)
Hair line fractured knee cap (worse pain than any of the breaks)
testicle zit I popped
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
I cut off part of my thumb and had to have stitches to keep a whole thumb. That was when I was 5. There's still a scar almost 20 years later.

Quote by DempseyPunk

testicle zit I popped
WTF?!
Page 1 of 3