I figured the Pit was the best place for this.

My band have been withought a drummer for a short while now, and we're having a VERY hard time finding any other drummers in the city (Liverpool, UK).

We've been using JoinMyBand.com to look and advertise but it's just not working. Does anyone know how to find these mysterious drummers?
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Stand on your porch and yodel. It is their mating call
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Get to know some other bands and see if they know anyone.

Put flyers in rehearsal places and music stores/tattoo parlours/clothes shops.
go to the downs syndrome ward at the clinic, you'll find plenty
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Lay a raw slab of pork in your practice space. There will soon be a plethora of drummers for you to choose from.
one of my friends found the drummer for his band, by posting a fliers outside music shops.
I'll be getting 'round to posting ads in my local music stores. As to the MIDI suggestion, we do that, but we need a drummer for gigging.

I'm liking these answers though.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by benjy118
I'll be getting 'round to posting ads in my local music stores. As to the MIDI suggestion, we do that, but we need a drummer for gigging.

I'm liking these answers though.

I was suggesting MIDI for gigging, what else would I be talking about? Recording? Pssh, no...
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
I was suggesting MIDI for gigging, what else would I be talking about? Recording? Pssh, no...

Atleast is would be in time.

Ba Dum Tchh.
Quote by bananahammock
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲