Not sure if this goes here, but meh - will get deleted if not.

Im in a band from NZ called downfall of humanity, we're in some competition to open for a brazillian band thats coming over called eminence. To get into the finals, we need heaps of views on our live vid found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQaJdaFmMU - NOT SPAM OR RICKROLL!!!.
Would be great if you could help us out. Spread the word, tell your friends and family! (not really, but if you could just watch it that would be great )
Thanks pit!
Last edited by 6metal6pirate6 at Jul 18, 2011,
Nah, megamosh is the name of the competition. And yes genghisgandhi.... Wasn't keen on the name either, but it's stuck with all the local people that know us. And hey, people remember bad names just as much as good names.
Watched it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
What other bands are you competing against?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Eminem isn't from Brazil...
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
i stopped listening to the NAOWL song from Sesame Street for this?

sorry bro, but that was just sooo generic. good luck anyway though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Watched it. Was actually pretty good.
Quote by Primus2112

*lolstack*

I had to do that instead of a real lolstack, because the number of lols would exceed the image limit. But dear god

Quote by Burgery
Well he's not a bad teacher, it just seems like he really doesn't know an awful lot about what he's teaching...
Quote by 6metal6pirate6

I think you misread my joke

not gonna lie, that was pretty dismal. and the drummer had his own band's t-shirt.

Only posers like bands that they don't belong to
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by theogonia777
not gonna lie, that was pretty dismal. and the drummer had his own band's t-shirt.

Wont lie either - it's metalcorish music written by fans of metalcorish fans FOR metalcorish fans, not everybody is a fan obviously. Same with my video. I listen to much more though, just the direction my band ended up taking due to the other members
Quote by 6metal6pirate6
Sorry for the shameless bumping, just don't want this thread to die completely

Double & triple posting isn't really *ahem* accepted around here. Read the rules, man.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Double & triple posting isn't really *ahem* accepted around here. Read the rules, man.

Sorry - noted