Page 1 of 3
I was having a conversation with a friend, and the topic of selling one's soul came up.

So Pit, what would you sell your soul for? Musical abilities? Fame and Fortune? Beauty? Knowledge? 13 inch ****?

Personally, I'd probably give up my soul in exchange for immortality/eternal youth.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
I'd sell my soul to be a girl.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Musical abilities would be nice. Immortality would suck nuts.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by carlos_almighty
13 inch ****?

Some of us don't need a soul to have that

TBH I don't know what I'd sell my soul for. Can't think of something I want that badly.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I would sell my soul for the ability to buy souls. Repeat for infinite souls.

Grim Reaper will go bankrupt!
Already sold it to my friend jason for a mini 3 musketeers bar. He sold it to our friend alex for a Nascar, and then Alex's mom found it and destroyed it so...who knows? Maybe it's mine again.
out with the truth i suppose. I was at fish camp when i was 12 and i was sick of eating fish. I exchanged my soul for three fig newtons.

And they were bomb.
My sig? Nice.
i dont think i would, i mean is 60 years of awesome really worth eternity in HELL!?!?!??!?!?!!!!
Is 60 years of sin worth infinite years of punishment? Not unless God was some unreasonable dick....
I'd sell my soul for soul-eating abilities and the ability to kick the ass of whoever I sell my soul to. Then I kick their ass, take my soul back, and theirs so they can't cheat anyone else.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by genghisgandhi
That's a shitty thing to give your soul for.

Eh, I'd find it interesting. And I don't mean that Christian God-like immortality. More like Norse gods: they don't age and they aren't ravaged by illness, but there are ways to kill them. That way I'd have an escape route.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Quote by Tps222
Is 60 years of sin worth infinite years of punishment? Not unless God was some unreasonable dick....

"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."
-1 Samuel 15:3

So yeah, God's a dick.
Id sell my soul for whatever Jimi hendrix sold it for. It obviously worked for him
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
I sold my soul. It's not very effective....
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by carlos_almighty
Eh, I'd find it interesting. And I don't mean that Christian God-like immortality. More like Norse gods: they don't age and they aren't ravaged by illness, but there are ways to kill them. That way I'd have an escape route.

You could have sex with children because children have particles called marlocks in their bodies, and when an adult has sex with the child, the marlocks implode, feeding the adult receptive cavity with energy that causes immortality, so sayeth the ruler of Bethos.

Therefore selling a soul would be a waste of time.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by SKArface McDank
Id sell my soul for whatever Jimi hendrix sold it for. It obviously worked for him

short career and died young soooo

I'd say he'd take it all back to live again he didn't seem like the kinda guy who cared about fame TBH either
Sell my soul for infinity many souls.Then the world is my oyster.
Quote by Tps222

Hi, let me introduce to something called THE BIBLE.

It has some of my favourite lines, such as "KILL YOUR SON TO PROVE YOU LOVE ME!" and "I'm going to kill everyone on Earth except for one family, and those guys are going to have to spend 40 days and 40 nights on a boat shoveling the inescapable mountains of shit from millions of different creatures."

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You could have sex with children because children have particles called marlocks in their bodies, and when an adult has sex with the child, the marlocks implode, feeding the adult receptive cavity with energy that causes immortality, so sayeth the ruler of Bethos.

Therefore selling a soul would be a waste of time.

Thats some ****ed up shit right there.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I'd sell my soul for a million more souls.

Loophole found.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I'd sell my soul for a million more souls.

Loophole found.

Or you can just kill someone to tear your soul into pieces.

:3

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Hi, let me introduce to something called THE BIBLE.

It has some of my favourite lines, such as "KILL YOUR SON TO PROVE YOU LOVE ME!" and "I'm going to kill everyone on Earth except for one family, and those guys are going to have to spend 40 days and 40 nights on a boat shoveling the inescapable mountains of shit from millions of different creatures."
Reminds me of a quote.

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; a petty, unjust, unforgiving control-freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully."

On-topic: I'd sell my soul for anything.
Quote by Momentosis
Or you can just kill someone to tear your soul into pieces.

:3
It would still be one soul--just in smaller pieces. If you break a cookie in half, you don't have two cookies.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by due 07
Reminds me of a quote.

"quoooooote"

On-topic: I'd sell my soul for anything.

How funny, I'm actually reading that right now.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by element4433
It would still be one soul--just in smaller pieces. If you break a cookie in half, you don't have two cookies.

Isn't there some sort of theory about how , if you smash something in the exact right way, you can rebuild it into two identical copies of the original thing or something?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by element4433

I'd rather do magic than sell my soul to teh devil anyways.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
How funny, I'm actually reading that right now.
Well, small world.
Quote by Sean-Man
Thats some ****ed up shit right there.

Well you, my good fellow, should join the Super Adventure Club.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I already sold my soul to my friend for a sandwich. I guess I could sell it to the devil for whatever the hell I want and since I don't have it anymore he wouldn't be able to do shit about it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
I already sold my soul to my friend for a sandwich. I guess I could sell it to the devil for whatever the hell I want and since I don't have it anymore he wouldn't be able to do shit about it.

Devil's going to make a trade with your friend for both your souls.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by necrosis1193
Isn't there some sort of theory about how , if you smash something in the exact right way, you can rebuild it into two identical copies of the original thing or something?
I'll sell one of my souls to find that out.

Yes. There is some sort of theory about that.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Depends on what you mean. Like figuratively would I sell my talent or creativity for tons of money? Yes, in a heartbeat. Literally, would I promise to go to hell to the devil for something awesome now? No, if the devil showed up I'd be convinced that the Christian mythology is true and I'd convert right there. Hell, if the devil wanted to buy my soul I'd go so far the opposite way I'd be one of those tv preachers or something, and I'd give everything I have and earn to the church and charity.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Also.

I'd sell my soul for a new amp.

Quote by CrossBack7
So I sold my soul to play the blues and just ended up with blue balls.

Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
You just lost some of my respect, dude. Not that you don't lose little bits of my respect on a regular basis.

How many bits of respect can you possibly have?! Whore!
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
You just lost some of my respect, dude. Not that you don't lose little bits of my respect on a regular basis.
Page 1 of 3