Okay I am completely freaking out right now.I'm 17, and I have dipped tobacco for about two years and before that I smoked for a couple years.Today I found a strange black sore type of thing in my mouth, and I am so unbelievably worried it's oral cancer.I'm scheduling a doctors appointment.It's 2:30 A.m. where I am and I cannot sleep.If anyone in the pit has any experience or knowledge of some type of oral cancer please please let me know.Any help would be very very much appreciated.Thank you.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Could be worse.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Calm down, once you get checked by the doctor then you'll know. Try to rest and clear your mind. Take care.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by genghisgandhi
At least you can look cool while you die.

This. I agree with what Bill Hicks said about this, I'm okay with cutting several years off of my life so I'll look cool for every last day.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
you'll probably be alright, man. early detection is key. it's good you're going in ASAP. you're CERTAINLY not gonna die from it. and it might not even be cancer. know how many times i've thought i had testicular cancer from benign cysts or thought i had herpes cause of some bump? don't worry yourself sick. even if it is cancer, you'll probably be alright.
#DTWD
Last edited by primusfan at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by primusfan
you'll probably be alright, man. early detection is key. it's good you're going in ASAP. you're CERTAINLY not gonna die from it.

What if it's already stage four, and it's spreading to other parts of his body already?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"