A new instrumental using the FuzzBubble-45 pedal direct into a clean amp (Egnater Rebel-30 head). Besides some echo, the only other thing I used was a Wah, which does color the sound somewhat. A cool pedal, the FuzzBubble combines the sounds of Pete Townsend on one side and Jimi Hendrix on the other. I have Pete sandwiched between Jimi (into and ending). I did not try to emulate their sounds, but applied what I liked for the song I wrote. You can get a huge range of tones from this pedal and it has a very tube-like sound... rich and warm and analog. I'll be writing a review on the product in the near future.

Other equipment... playing a Reverend 'Unknown Hinson Signature' guitar (has a very dark sound, far from bright and ideal for rock and even metal); I have the Harmonic Capo at fret 5 (every time I hit an open string, I get an octave higher and it is a harmonic... lots of harmonics in this song, but they are played fast enough and with enough drive/distortion that many are not that audible unless you listen closely). Around 1:15 I wanted some feedback, and so I used the Vibesware Guitar Resonator for that.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/logicbdj/music/all/play1024129
I communicated my review with one of the developers, Jack Napoli. He replied with some good info:

"As you play more and more with the pedal and you try different guitars through it, you'll find that it becomes more complex, especially the Pete circuit. Pete used HiWatts live for most of his career, but what a lot of players don't know is that some of his most famous sounds in the studio, especially on Who's Next, were done with a 1959 Fender Tweed Bandmaster. That amp's sound and feel is what the Pete circuit was really built around, not a HIWatt. To get that sound you also need the right guitar, in this case a 1959 Gretsch Country Gentleman. If you plug a Gretsch - any Gretsch that has filtertron pickups - into the FB-45 it will scare you. The pedal doesn't cover up the true tone of your guitar, that was very important to Joe and myself when it was still in the design stage. So, grab that Gretsch, and use a good tube amp, an old Fender Black Face or even the right silver face will do, plug into the Pete side and set it for '71 then hit the 'A' power chord to "Won't Get Fooled Again" and you're there! If you play single notes around the chord like he does, you'll hear each note. The Fb-45 has a lot of note definition. A Les Paul will do it too, but the Gretsch is the really deal here. Want "The Real Me"? Take the Gretsch out and use a Tele, it's that simple. The guitar is important and obviously so is the player. You'll never hear a great guitar sound with out a great player behind it. But, I'm sure the more you play around with the pedal the more you'll get a feel for it. You'll wind up playing the pedal as much as you will your guitar and amp."