hey guys

I decided I was going to sell my vypyr and get a tiny terror instead, I've read some good stuff, I read it CAN be heard over drums and I just want an orange!

today I'm going to buy either a woolly mammoth or a fuzz factory, and while I try to sell my vypyr, i'll be using the pedal with the vypyr, let's hope it sounds good

when I sell my vypyr, I'll obviously use the pedal with the tiny terror I'm gonna buy, so, my question is, how would it sound? would it sound good? or crappy?

thanks!
Gibson Firebird 70s Tribute
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
Orange usually takes pedals pretty.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
I run my Fuzz Factory on the Crunch channel of my 333 fine. Sounds pretty decent, just very thick, and you lose some of the character of the fuzz.

The Woolly Mammoth sounds much better with bass than it does guitar by the way.

If you run the pedal into the TT while the amp is relatively clean it'll sound good. The more amp distortion you use, the less character of the fuzz you retain.
well, I haven't really decided, I'm gonna try it today at the store, so maybe i won't end up with a woolly mammoth, only downside is they don't have the TT in store yet.
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
I'll be trying it with an Orange Crush PiX CR35LDX hopefully it will sound like the TT
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
I used to have a Big Muff Pi that I used to use with my Vox.

When I replaced the Vox with a Tiny Terror the Big Muff sounded like crap (very mushy, with no control over the level of Fuzz, it was either full on or off!)

I ended up replacing it with a Voodoo Labs SuperFuzz. Try one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-k4ywMo3qg

Quote by SupahStrat
I'll be trying it with an Orange Crush PiX CR35LDX hopefully it will sound like the TT

The Crush sounds and reacts nothing like a TT.
Gear: Fender Custom 3 Pickup Telecaster, Fender American Std Telecaster ('10 3burst), Fender Kurt Cobain Jag, Gibson Les Paul Std ('97 Honeyburst), Orange Tiny Terror HW + PPC112, Marshall JCM-1H, Vox Night Train NT15H, Fender Champ 600.
Last edited by CarbonToe at Jul 18, 2011,
^ thanks for pointing out that the Crush doesn't react like the TT.

But only one person has answered my question, how would it sound? bad? really? because Orange's clarity and gain is awesome, and zvex is really high quality too.
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
Like I said. You'll lose the tone of the fuzz once you start overdriving the amp. The Fuzz Factory is a much brighter fuzz and will work better with the TT. However, if you want pure fuzz tones, run it clean.
Good luck trying to get a clean sound out of a Tiny Terror that can be heard over a drummer. I hope your drummer is a spider monkey.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification