Where can i find an image/poster online with lots of guitars that are also labelled with their Brand and Model? I have looked for hours and cant find any. I want to help a friend learn about diff types of guitar, without having to lend him loads of mags. I just want something he can pin on his wall and memorise.

Any ideas?
Quote by Duffman123

Thanks Duffman,. My mate has that one, and the Guitar Hell, but they dont state which guitars they are, which he needs. Thats the sort of thing im looking for though
I can't find it, but there's a really good one in my local guitar store, a but like this but with the brand, model, year, and notable players on it,
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
I can't find it, but there's a really good one in my local guitar store, a but like this but with the brand, model, year, and notable players on it,

Ive also seen them somewhere, but online they seem to be nowhere. Doesnt matter how i phrase what im searching for. You know what im after though

Was it this?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred

Was it this?

nope, there were loads more guitars and the only writing was the labeling i,e Gibson Les Paul