'08 ESP LTD EC-1000 in See-Thru Blue!

Plays like a dream. The short scale is very easy to adjust to and to shred on. Neck feels good, though I prefer Wizard necks <3 Sounds huge for high-gain stuff and not so huge for cleaner stuff, as most of you would probably have guessed (EMG 81+60). This guitar along with my Schecter C-1 Classic makes me confident that any country can make high quality instruments given the right conditions (Materials, training for staff, quality control, etc), and not just Japan and USA. Looks pretty - the flame is like an ocean! I know a lot of people hate the amount of abalone in the binding/inlays, but I simply love it - haters gonna hate! Has Dimarzio straplocks installed. Very nice guitar overall.

I wont provide any clips as I refuse to do any recordings before I get my Axe Fx II, but here are more pics to keep you entertained

HNGD!!!!!

That is one sexy guitar right there
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
nice, alot of eclipses being bought these days. HNGD
Marty Friedman is GOD!

curently in a SEX MACHINEGUNS and X JAPAN phase AND Galneryus AND Anthem phase

damn J-Metal, why you so awesome

My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser V-1 fr
Ibanez RG321mh
Fender GDC-200sce
Peavey Vypyr 30 w/ sanpera 1
Nice Eclipse, man. =) I'm really lovin' that see-thru blue. Looks really good with the black chrome hardware. I have an Eclipse II and an LTD F-400FM. I hope to acquire another ESP in the future. =) Check out my thread with pics of them.
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Nice Eclipse, man. =) I'm really lovin' that see-thru blue. Looks really good with the black chrome hardware. I have an Eclipse II and an LTD F-400FM. I hope to acquire another ESP in the future. =) Check out my thread with pics of them.

You too, man! Love the white finish - I need to get me a real Eclipse with passives some day
That's beautiful. I've always wanted an EC-1000 in that finish.

HNGD!

EDIT: I think the abalone really blends in with the finish. It really pops on out say a cherry red guitar (lol schecter), and on the Amber Sunburst model, but I think the abalone looks pretty nice on a blue finish.
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Jul 18, 2011,
HNGD!

I love the inlays.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
HNGD! Ive been wanting one of the ec1000s for years now, i just never pulled the trigger and bought one, but its definitely gonna be my next buy. Sexy guitar bro
Dat finish! Really wish that I would've found a blue finish when I bought my EC-1000, but the Vintage Black is just too sexy to pass up!

HNGD!
LTD EC-1000 VB
Ibanez RG3EXFM1 (Dimarzio Mo' Joe in bridge, PAF Joe in neck, and Sperzels)
KFG Custom
Ibanez RG2550Z Galaxy White
Epiphone Thunderhorse Explorer

Marshall AVT 275
Very nice!!!
Quote by xadioriderx
i has a question!
whats up with the nut? are the slots adjusted for intonation or something?

that baby is pretty!

Yeah, its a compensated nut. The point where each string leaves the nut is different, and it gives you slightly better intonation across the lower frets.

HNGD!
Nice colour!
Cheers guys The only thing I don't really like about it are the cleans and the high-fret access/neck joint