I'm new to this forum, so my apologies if this is in the wrong section. I have been looking for an Iceman ic300 for a while, and finally found a seller. My problem is that I have no knowledge of the model he has. It's the Ibanez iceman IC300 Jewel blue. It's supposedly rare. Is that true? And what would the estimated price be for a used one? thanks for the help!
It's not rare, at all.

There's one on eBay for $220, with a bit of time left. Exhaust all possibilities before agreeing to a price you're unsure of. Maybe talk to your local shop, too. I've worked on two of these, out of about 12 IC models. So either I'm lucky or they really aren't rare.

Are you also sure about the year? Those models are TINY! I couldn't stand them.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Yeah I'm sure on the year. And I had no clue those models were any different size wise O_o are regular IC300s small too?
Yes.

They were a tiny, tiny guitar for years and years, They only changed the size recently. I had to sell my '83, but I'm quite large. Anyone over 6' will find it a bit annoying. One of the fastest necks I've ever found, though.

This is the wrong forum, btw, you want the guitar forum.

Good luck, and cum blood!
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Oh, well I'm pretty short anyways lol. and thanks I didn't even see the guitar forum xD I guess I'll go for it if the price is right. Thanks for all the help