Page 1 of 2
Quite cool. I'm looking forward to Nolan's portrayal of Bane.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
We didn't get to see much from that trailer. Did anyone pick out (what I assume to be) the villain in the clip that flashed by in that one second?
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.

- Berthold Auerbach

Quote by jbridge90
Wow, being surrounded by all of these humourless, pussy-whipped virgins is starting to make me sick.

Check out my band!
^I believe that would be Bane.

Thank god it's the conclusion. I'm glad to see they are ending it before they end up having to use the 8th tier villains.

Looks alright...but the trailer doesn't really present us with a whole lot.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
"Well, that was a shit trailer" - My exact words when the video finished. Seriously, that trailer did not sell the movie at all. Could have been much better.

I know for a fact though, that the movie will be ****ing awesome.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Thanks! I've been looking for Harry Potter bootlegs just to see this Trailer!

Looks pretty cool!
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Liam Neeson's voice at the beginning as Ra's al Ghul?

EDIT: People complaining about the trailer? Really? C'mon, it's a teaser, the actual movie comes out in a year.
Isn't it a pity?
Now, isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts,
And cause each other pain...

"Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it." - John Lennon
Last edited by 007dude at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by Brownerz
We didn't get to see much from that trailer. Did anyone pick out (what I assume to be) the villain in the clip that flashed by in that one second?

It's Bane. This has been known for months upon months, man.

Quote by dudetheman

Quote by KirkMetallica
"Well, that was a shit trailer" Seriously, that trailer did not sell the movie at all. Could have been much better.

The film isn't due out for over a year yet, they probably used every bit of footage they had for the trailer haha. Makes me wonder why they even bothered so far from release
Quote by KirkMetallica
"Well, that was a shit trailer" - My exact words when the video finished. Seriously, that trailer did not sell the movie at all. Could have been much better.

Its a teaser trailer man. The full trailers will come later.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by andyscoot
I bet it'll be as shite as The Dark Knight.

Quote by dudetheman

Quote by Jesiff
I'm still kind a pissed The Riddler isn't in this... He's my favourite villain after all.

Bane + Catwoman is still f*cking awesome though!

+1
-The Crimson Fucker, aka PonyFan #376121
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
It's Bane. This has been known for months upon months, man.

Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by metal4eva_22
+1

It would've made perfect sense. Nolan made goddamn Inception, I'm sure he'd be able to incorporate some insane plot with The Riddler. Be a much interesting movie imo, oh well, this still looks pretty good.
Quote by Jesiff
It would've made perfect sense. Nolan made goddamn Inception, I'm sure he'd be able to incorporate some insane plot with The Riddler. Be a much interesting movie imo, oh well, this still looks pretty good.

Well Batman could kill Bane and the Riddler can pop out of Bane's corpse. A villain inside a villain.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

A little off topic, but I felt inception was Nolan's weakest film. I haven't seen the following though. Either way, I like him a lot and he is also doing the new superman movie, which is great.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by abdulalhazred
Well Batman could kill Bane and the Riddler can pop out of Bane's corpse. A villain inside a villain.

❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Jul 18, 2011,
A face shot of bane if anybody cares.

May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by Jesiff
I'm still kind a pissed The Riddler isn't in this... He's my favourite villain after all.

Bane + Anne Hathaway is still f*cking awesome though!

ftfy
Quote by abdulalhazred

Sweet baby Jesus that would be awesome

Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Bane doesn't really look as recognizable as comic book Bane. (yes, I know it would not look the same)

Apart from that, I really don't see the need for the trailer.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Bane's my second favourite villain, the Joker's my first
Last edited by LostLegion at Jul 18, 2011,
Only thing that bothered me was Bane's new mask. Reminded me of those masks in Mortal Kombat But it was a hell of a lot better than Batman & Robin!

But in the last scene Bane looked huge (compared to Batman). Hoping it wasn't the camera angle that produced it and Tom Hardy actually bulked up good.
Quote by Jesiff

Bane is a far more dangerous villain than Riddler. Riddler is really just more of the same from Joker in most versions of him. It'd be interesting to see the Riddler if they were making more than just three and they made it more like a detective movie, but since they are doing the control of Gotham thing Bane makes the absolute most sense. Bane is basically the antithesis of Batman. Like he has Batman's skills and intellect but a brutal philosophy and a need to control anything he goes into.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by shikkaka
A little off topic, but I felt inception was Nolan's weakest film. I haven't seen the following though. Either way, I like him a lot and he is also doing the new superman movie, which is great.

Zach Snyder is doing the new superman movie, the Nolans are producing/writing it.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Batman leaves at some point? Really hoping that's due to Bane breaking him and not because he's being hunted by Gotham police.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by Paroxysm
Only thing that bothered me was Bane's new mask. Reminded me of those masks in Mortal Kombat But it was a hell of a lot better than Batman & Robin!

But in the last scene Bane looked huge (compared to Batman). Hoping it wasn't the camera angle that produced it and Tom Hardy actually bulked up good.

Tom Hardy has gotten extremely bulky for past movies (notably the film Bronson), so I'm quite sure that he did it himself.
Quote by dudetheman

When I saw this while watching Harry Potter I jizzed everywhere.

Then I laughed because the trailer was lame due to their lack of actual footage. Still hella excited though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by leeb rocks
Batman leaves at some point? Really hoping that's due to Bane breaking him and not because he's being hunted by Gotham police.

I could see him leaving because of the police. He hangs around for a while to be the Boogeyman Gotham needs to unite against. But eventually he loses faith in what he's doing. Goes into training in some faraway land and does some thinking. Bane starts wrecking sh*t. Batman comes back to redeem himself in his own eyes and the eyes of the citizens of Gotham.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Yeah guys, I don't even think they're done filming yet (or maybe they just finished), so of course they hardly had anything to work with. They just wanted to get something out for Comic con, which is respectable.

But yeah, for what it was, awesome trailer.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Todd Hart
Looks like Spiderman 3.

Except Nolan's worst film would probably be better than that heap of dung.
Quote by edgeyyz
Except Nolan's worst film would probably be better than that heap of dung.

Other than this, of course.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by KirkMetallica

That's exactly what they were thinking. They know we are going to watch it, so they really only have to remind us that it is coming out, don't have to sell it at all.

I'm going to see it on opening day.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Quote by Paroxysm

According to wikipedia, Hardy gained 14kg (30 pounds) in weight for the role
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
It's a teaser, I really liked it (for what it is), got me pumped to see more!
Page 1 of 2