hey guys,
I'm wanting to learn American driving rules and signs... In my country we have this free software that teaches you the whole stuff and then you can even take a exam (not a real one) to see if you succeed. is tehre anything like that for American rules and whatnot?
Flight Simulator.
If you can master an airplane, you can master a car
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
Flight Simulator.
If you can master an airplane, you can master a car

good one
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Find out the state you are going to get your license in, look up their DMV, and they will usually have an online manual or practice test(Though not every state had a DMV in Michigan we had the SOS).

This sig is colored just to annoy the UG classic users.

Trying to think of witty things to put in my sig. Message if you have ideas.
Quote by pokeatthedevil
Find out the state you are going to get your license in, look up their DMV, and they will usually have an online manual or practice test(Though not every state had a DMV in Michigan we had the SOS).

This. Every state in the US has its own set of driving laws. The bulk of them are universal, but each one varies from the next in one way or another.
Quote by madbasslover
This. Every state in the US has its own set of driving laws. The bulk of them are universal, but each one varies from the next in one way or another.

Yeah...like in MD you aren't allowed to drive around with a loaded gun while in Texas you aren't allowed to drive without a loaded gun.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Quote by abdulalhazred
Yeah...like in MD you aren't allowed to drive around with a loaded gun while in Texas you aren't allowed to drive without a loaded gun.

lol at this

also teh airplane joke was awesome

ok so DMV..

I btw took a sign test and a writing test in the link suggested in the 2nd post and got 16 and 15... not that good i hear ya say but hey I got the minimum 15 :P
Quote by abdulalhazred

You aren't allowed to drive like you have any idea what you're doing, either.

[/California driver living in Maryland]
Quote by madbasslover
You aren't allowed to drive like you have any idea what you're doing, either.

[/California driver living in Maryland]

Yeah, welcome to Maryland, home to a shit ton of idiot drivers.
Quote by Vendetta V

also teh airplane joke was awesome

Is it because I'm arabic and mentioned planes in some way?
That's fu*king racist dude...
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Quote by abdulalhazred
Is it because I'm arabic and mentioned planes in some way?
That's fu*king racist dude...

O gawd man you have a natural sense of humor.
Grand theft auto. Who needs to follow the rules when you can just speed the hell away from cops?
Is it really that different over there? Stop at stop signs and traffic lights, drive on the correct side of the road, yield, obey the speed limit, and don't hit stuff etc...?
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Get a book... they still make those ya'know. And if your theory test is anything like in the UK, there should be ample mock tests online.
Just stay to the right and you'll be fine. And if you get stopped by the police do not offer a bribe.
Quote by Spud Spudly
Just stay to the right and you'll be fine. And if you get stopped by the police do not offer a bribe.

No. Offer your body.
lol. to answer the dude asking if it's that different, Hell yes that's really really different. i mean the signs, the other rules.. well i dont know much about those so i couldnt tell. actually most of my knowledge worked with those rules so i geuss they are more of a ultimate rules.

butsigns are different