I know this is kinda a weird place to be posting, but I kinda have an issue with my KHS.

Every revolution or so of the front wheel makes a high pitch -squel- kinda sound, and I have no idea how to fix this. I'm thinking it might be the disc brakes? But I honestly have no clue.
Any help is welcome

Thank you in advance,
tryhonesty
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Well obviously something is causing some sort of friction.
Try a bit of oil...that's the laziest and least intensive solution work wise.

If you think it is the brakes, take them off and see if that solves the problem, if it does replace them. If not, they are obviously not your problem.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Sounds like your rim fame is a bit bent at one spot and it's hitting the brake clamp, which could possibly be too tight.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Sounds like your rim fame is a bit bent at one spot and it's hitting the brake clamp, which could possibly be too tight.

he said he had disc brakes.

Your brake rotor is probably bent a bit in one spot, every revolution that spot hits the pad and squeeks.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
check for mud or dirt too it can cause a high pitch noise on rotation also
G]
A]
D]
E] 555 0 55 55 0 53

Member of the UG Formula One Club.

Member of the RHCP fanclub.
is it a "chink" like a metal hitting a pipe or a "squeak" like a old door hinge?
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!
Quote by swope387
check for mud or dirt too it can cause a high pitch noise on rotation also

Check this first. If the discs aren't clamped properly, dirt and shit gets inside them and can cause that. Not bike threatening, but can seize it all up eventually so clean it out before you go adjusting things.