I work at a waterpark, just for a bit of money. It's not a great waterpark, but it's worth the money. It's generally fairly easy work, people do as they're told and I just have to sit there looking cool with my big framed glasses. But today there were some stupid kids who insisted on swimming into the current, so I told them not to. They stopped, but then they started jumping in at places they're not supposed to, even though they could clearly see people jumping in at the designated areas.

Now, after this I was moved to work on one of the slides. I saw these same kids queueing up and this guy asked if he could go in front, and they gave him a string of expletives, which was just rude and clearly upset the kid as he ran off. He came back and said that he was going soon and that he just wanted one go and if he could go in front, and they said the same thing and gave him a lot of abuse. He ran off again.
I then noticed, as these horrible guys got off the slide, that the kid had asked his friends to have a word, which they did. One of the dick head guys then punches one of the guys in the face. Naturally I ran over and threw these guys out.

This isn't the first waterpark I've worked at, and there are always kids like this. When I'm at work I just want people to think I look cool with my glasses and iPhone, why are they such dicks?
hello
Last edited by opc100 at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by opc100
One of the dick head guys then punches one of the guys in my face.

:/

On Topic, how old were they?
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
reported
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Lol something tells me this is a response to the lifeguard thread
Apparently this is a signature

Yessir it is
Is this a mirror thread?
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
God damn

I knew this was going to happen eventually.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Lifeguard?

Douchebag alert
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.