How do you guys get rid of headaches when you have them? Pop a pill? Drink tea? Kill a virgin and sacrifice it to the good lord?

Share. My head hurts.
Listens to Jazz

Quote by Local666Union
each time I piss in the dark I'm afraid that some wierd plant is going to eat my dick

drink lots of water

the only time i ever get headaches is when im dehydrated, sometimes im busy and forgot to drink water

happens to a lot of people
Quote by mizxou
drink lots of water

the only time i ever get headaches is when im dehydrated, sometimes im busy and forgot to drink water

happens to a lot of people
This. Headache is one of the first symptoms of dehydratation. You should drink at least 1.5-2 liters of water per day.
I remove my head from my body and offer it up to khorne,the blood god.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!
Take advil or something. I have chronic headaches and sometimes migraines so I always have to have pills on me now. It gets bad at times.

Used to be worse it's finally settling down. I used to have prescription medication ._.
Quote by son_of_bodom
inb4 fap

I have fapped a couple of times when I've had a headache. During the procedure it starts to hurt like a m*****f*****. After I've finished the pain goes away. For a while
Coming from a family filled with nurses...their prescription is 3 advil, 2 tylenol, a glass of water and a glass of coke (the caffeine helps somehow...I always thought it made it worse).
800 mg of Ibuprofen, never fails for me.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Jump up and down whilst reciting Shakespeare's Taming Of The Shrew and doing the "belly-rub-head-tap" thing.

IN ZERO GRAVITY
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: A bunch of forced listening by my composition teacher... some great stuff by Bach, Haydn, Mozart, Schubert, Liszt...

GTA V! ... the 120th game of the franchise.
Quote by CrunchyRoll
800 mg of Ibuprofen, never fails for me.

That's a bit much for a headache. Better to start off with 400mg or so.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Take some Advil and then a hot shower followed by buckets of water. (i normally stay in the shower till the pain dulls)
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Quote by Eastwinn
That's a bit much for a headache. Better to start off with 400mg or so.

It's a safe dose for most adults. There is nothing wrong with it nor any toxicity to the liver.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by CrunchyRoll
It's a safe dose for most adults. There is nothing wrong with it nor any toxicity to the liver.

Sure, but then you go through the container twice as fast!
i don't know why i feel so dry