Page 1 of 3
Let's describe and discuss things you've seen in nature!

So tonight I was at my brother's place which is in a tall building, he lives on the 9th floor which is pretty high up. The night sky was pretty cloudy and dark with a hint of purple. If you looked really close you could see these huge, grey clouds slowly sweep their way across the sky. Just outside the window in clear view was the huge full moon. It was brighter than usual it seemed, and in a more deep yellow colouration. What made this scene so spectacular was the way it light up the edges of the clouds as they sailed past the moon. It was as they were painted with a yellow and silvery brush. At one point the clouds framed the moon perfectly, like in an old disney movie. The moon lit up the edges of the surrounding clouds, the inside where the moon was was a deep kind of purple and it looked like it was tucked inside a box lined with a purple, smooth fabric, like a pearl inside a velvet pouch. It was an awesome sight.

So, tell me about your experiences. With or without a lengthy description.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
going on holiday, the one of the most exciting parts was flying there.

i was sitting on a chair in the ****ing clouds.

looking out at the sunset on a chair above the clouds while eating (fairly shit) dinner was an awesome experience.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Four beautiful lesbians by a lake.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Four beautiful lakes by two lesbians.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
One time a saw a mosquito larva transform in to a flying adult before my very eyes.

EDIT: Also it was a lesbian
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
an onlooker as i had sex with two beautiful lesbians by a lake.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by Kensai
Let's describe and discuss things you've seen in nature!

So tonight I was at my brother's place which is in a tall building, he lives on the 9th floor which is pretty high up. The night sky was pretty cloudy and dark with a hint of purple. If you looked really close you could see these huge, grey clouds slowly sweep their way across the sky. Just outside the window in clear view was the huge full moon. It was brighter than usual it seemed, and in a more deep yellow colouration. What made this scene so spectacular was the way it light up the edges of the clouds as they sailed past the moon. It was as they were painted with a yellow and silvery brush. At one point the clouds framed the moon perfectly, like in an old disney movie. The moon lit up the edges of the surrounding clouds, the inside where the moon was was a deep kind of purple and it looked like it was tucked inside a box lined with a purple, smooth fabric, like a pearl inside a velvet pouch. It was an awesome sight.

So, tell me about your experiences. With or without a lengthy description.

Get a picture?

OT; I remember seeing a cloud formation when I was on a motorway coming home from Liverpool. It looked like a tornado at first, then as we came round the clouds it opened up and it looked like a perfectly clear day coming from it. The light shone through like the cliche light from the Heavens. Ten minutes later the clouds has dissapeared and it's was the perfect sunny say. Weird and beautiful as hell.

Also it was 5 lesbians.
Last edited by SG_dave at Jul 18, 2011,
The moon out in the countryside. Usually, I don't even notice the moon unless I'm camping. When I do notice it...GLORIOUS!
Quote by Dirge Humani
Thundersnow.

A lightning strike so close to me that I could smell the ozone afterwards.

That's about it.

My brother was once struck by lightning while welding a downpipe.

He was indoors but struck anyway.

Out-storied.
i don't know why i feel so dry
The night sky in the Jordanian desert was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Stars everywhere, and Venus was a giant peach coloured smudge on the horizon. It was absolutely beautiful.
I have stared into the eyes of a Silverback gorilla.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
All of it basically.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I saw a peacock rape a female peacock at our local zoo before. My pictures didn't turn out very well, but the male peacock was spreading its feathers and shaking them and making noises toward a female peacock for a good ten minutes, then it suddenly jumped on it and held it down by the neck with it's beak.

It was quite the sight.
Well I woke up one morning, as most days, after the terrible storm the night before. I opened my door to see a black sheep wandering around in the distance, this for some reason compelled me to go hiking. I climbed a nearby mountain and at the summit I saw a strange sight in the distance. Climbing down the mountain I began my march to the structure, making sure to check the sun every now and then so I had a rough estimate what time it was. I hated being out in the dark back then. Roughly an hour later, my march coming to an abrupt halt, I found what I was looking for. What I saw before my very eyes was a monument to all I held dear in my life. I needed to savour the moment and took a photo that I still keep to this very day:

I watched a duck kill itself by flying into a boulder a few feet away from me... When I was like seven
i went to college in a town that was on the shore of one of the great lakes. the campus was all along the waterfront. it was quite scenic and nice, but once winter came the wind was unreal. the lake would freeze over and the wind would just pick up more and more speed as it blew across the ice.

40-50 mph winds occurred fairly often. gusts up to 60s and 70s werent terribly rare. youd about get knocked on your ass by gusts while walking. sometimes the wind would blow so hard you couldnt keep moving forward so youd just have to lean over and wait until the wind lulled a bit. it always made me laugh because the wind was so ridiculously strong.

this girl i knew got one of those knee length down jackets for christmas one year. she was a pretty small girl, probably 5 foot and not much over 100 lbs. she was walking to class one day when a gust of wind knocked her backwards into fencing for a tennis court. the wind was blowing so hard that she couldnt pull herself off of the fence so two guys that were walking past had to pull her off.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Right now. It's pouring rain out but it's sunny and cloudy at the same time, so it's like a hazy sun/darkness or some shit. Classic.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
I go running nearly every day. There's this 3 km long path near where I live in rural France and I run maybe 2 km on roads and 1 km through an overgrown path the farmers use to move the cows around. Basically, you go down the driveway, turn left and run on the side of the road for 300m. Then you take another left up a steep hill which levels off after a bit and starts to slope downwards. After about 200m, there's a sharp left which you can easily miss, but it takes you into a slightly wooded area with huge bushes and brambles either side of you blocked off the fields.
So, every day, I run past the kennels and all the dogs bark at me. I like to imagine they're cheering me on. Every day, I nearly cause a stampede when the cows get scared of me running towards them. Sometimes they come up close to the edges of their field and I nearly always have to stop to pet them on the nose. Sometimes there'll be a cat or a chicken on the path and they'll run away, but in a straight line. I feel like the boulder in Indiana Jones until they finally get their act together and jump into the hedges.
Well, a couple of days ago I go running. Down the driveway, left, left, left and onto the dirt track between the fields. Now the thing is, during the summer, there are nettles, so I have to run carefully. So I'm running, looking down at the nettles, at my shoes and then something in front of me catches me off guard. About 20m in front of me, I just see this brown form dart from the left side of the hedges and land in the middle of the path. My legs stop and my eyes flick up in awe because there's a deer like 20m along the path. Quick as a heartbeat, it's gone into the hedges on the right. As soon as I get over he shock, I sprint up to where it was and spend a good half a minute just staring into the woods. I never saw it again . Pretty magical.
Quote by FlashNinja
Well I woke up one morning, as most days, after the terrible storm the night before. I opened my door to see a black sheep wandering around in the distance, this for some reason compelled me to go hiking. I climbed a nearby mountain and at the summit I saw a strange sight in the distance. Climbing down the mountain I began my march to the structure, making sure to check the sun every now and then so I had a rough estimate what time it was. I hated being out in the dark back then. Roughly an hour later, my march coming to an abrupt halt, I found what I was looking for. What I saw before my very eyes was a monument to all I held dear in my life. I needed to savour the moment and took a photo that I still keep to this very day:

(Invalid img)

Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by shredibanez24
Right now. It's pouring rain out but it's sunny and cloudy at the same time, so it's like a hazy sun/darkness or some shit. Classic.

I love it when nature ****s with itself.

"Today, I think I'll be sunny."
"BULLSHIT. It's going to rain and you'll like it."
"No, SUNNY!"
"RAIN."
"Oh yeah?"
"You wanna take this outside?"
"Let's do this."

etc.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Watching cats hunt bugs and mice in your backyard is glorious. Well, I think it is.

I've also seen a wolf spider go head to head with a garden spider.

Pretty obvious who won that.
We also had some pretty outrageous straight line winds here a year ago, I watched them tear humungous limbs off our trees with ease. It was awesome.
Was in Spain 2002. Was down by the beach and it was an amazing thunderstorm. Biggest lightnings I've ever seen all crushing down what looked like into the ocean. Was amazing.

Can't remember much else to be honest. I've traveled quite a bit but have a rather crap memory.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Nothing special. One time it was raining on my house but a few blocks away it was sunny. Just for a few seconds though.
Quote by Blackholesun00
A thunderstorm followed by torrential rain...

in July.

That was a couple days ago. I was in a restaurant and I saw a flash. I thought someone just took a picture since the way the light dispersed and its intensity didn't seem to be that of lightning. Then it sounded like a building collapsed on the roof.

I've seen sun, rain, snow and hail all in one day. In the middle of Spring. Typical Vancouver weather.
I have like 12 old turtles, so it's like turtle pr0n everyday in my backyard.
I also have a dog, that licks his balls and gives himself blowjobs. It's awkward and sick but still kinda "interesting" to watch.

Once I witnessed a tree getting hit by lightening, I was terrified-amazed.
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Page 1 of 3