Page 1 of 4
Mine is Indonesia

One of the most secular muslim countries and overall a really cool place

Native Animals:

What is yours?
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Northern Territory.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
I like Peru. They grow something like 2000 different kinds of potatoes there. Down from 6000 in the past. And they have alpacas. And Nazca lines. And Machu Picchu. And Incas. And out of all the different climate biospheres in the world, Peru is number one when it comes to countries with the most biospheres. It has everything from deserts to rainforests to great plains to mountains.
Kyrgyzstan!

No I'm kidding. I like all those little pacific island countries the most.
Last edited by guitarhero_764 at Jul 18, 2011,
Bhutan. Gross Domestic Happiness, how cool is that?

Nepal has a badass flag too.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
if it counts, Syria. been there 5 times to visit family, there's not another place i want to be on the planet right now.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by bradulator
Bhutan. Gross Domestic Happiness, how cool is that?

Nepal has a badass flag too.

Mozambique has an AK-47 on their flag

I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Africa

Africa is not a country
Quote by bb155558
... file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Rob/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Summer%2010/amp%20test%20001.mpg
here is the link
open like another tab or something and copy and paste this into url.
Quote by Eric_Fail
Mozambique has an AK-47 on their flag

Nepal's flag could actually injure somebody.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Ghana. They were robbed of the World Cup.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Ghana. They were robbed of the World Cup.

I've been there it's pretty amazing not going to lie. So much better than Nigeria.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
North Korea always interests me. It reminds me of that ADD riddled kid everyone has had in class that is always getting into shit with the teachers.
mexico, baja to be specific. the rest of the country is somewhat a shit hole other than cancun... but the beaches in baja are awesome, great waves, friendly people and its legal to rink at 18! basically the recipe for an awesome place.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
whichever one has the highest ostrich population or the most tourists. i can't decide.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by vanhailin
the rest of the country is somewhat a shit hole other than cancun...

lol nah.

This thread actually made me laugh.

Anyway to pick one, probably Brazil or the Philippines, or maybe Mexico if it counts. It's sometimes hard to say exactly what's developing or developed, especially since many fall into that "in between" category that I don't know what the proper name for is. In school we're taught "middle income" country but that seams a bit misleading to me.
Philippines is my favorite developing country
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by So-Cal
Kazakhstan

(Invalid img)

Something that has always pissed me off about Borat is that he has now fooled all Americans into thinking that Kazakhs are white. The scenes where they were in Kazakhstan were actually filmed in Romania. Almost everyone in Kazakhstan looks like this:

I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
@ Eric fail: They look white to me.

I'm not sure what the racial demographics of Kazakhstan are, but I also don't think it matters.
North Korea. They're like the midget that acts all tough because they are is really self conscious that they are a midget.
Quote by slipknot5678

I'm not sure what the racial demographics of Kazakhstan are, but I also don't think it matters.

It's mainly Kazakhs and Uzbeks. You really think those people look white? Here's another picture of ethnic Kazakhs

I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by slipknot5678

They look pretty damned asian to me.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by Eric_Fail
It's mainly Kazakhs and Uzbeks. You really think those people look white? Here's another picture of ethnic Kazakhs

What's your point?
Quote by So-Cal
What's your point?

That the film 'Borat' has led many Americans, and Westerners in general that Kazakhs are white, eastern European looking when in reality they are Asian. I said this in my first post about Borat... I thought this was obvious.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Zoot Allures
Quote by jetfuel495
You just read this post in my voice.

Good thing I don't know who you are, or else a shit might have been given.

There's a lot of corruption in third world country governments, and overall calm ones seem few. I choose Bangladesh, because they make nice shirts.
China. I love them asians.

I also live there.

CARRIT: ^You're lucky you don't know him. Right ****, he is.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Last edited by Snowman388 at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by Fullmetalzawa
Good thing I don't know who you are, or else a shit might have been given.

he's is Toki, ofs course.

ands nice tries Toki, buts i already reads alls your posts ins Toki's voice.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 4