If there were 2 vehicles traveling at 200mph both without windshields and seatbelts smash into each other, about how high and far would the crash victims travel?

post your own ides too
ಠ_ಠ
I'd love if Eric_Fail and Ethan Hanus tried this.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
All three go about ten feet in the air, then hit the ceiling. They go down thirty feet when the fires destabilize the parking structure and it collapses.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
they'd probably fly into the other person's vehicle.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by stefanomire
If there were 2 vehicles traveling at 200mph both without windshields and seatbelts smash into each other, about how high and far would the crash victims travel?

post your own ides too

Yeah, lemme just use my advanced physics simulator and super computer, whip up a 18,000 line program, and give you an approximation guaranteed to 3 digits as a function of the the weight of the passengers and style of car.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Friction ignored of course.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
They'd both fly directly into the other one's passenger seat. Then they'd make out.
Quote by stefanomire

post your own ides too

Implausible. Driver seats are located on the left hand side of the vehicle. Therefore, they would both crash into the other person's passenger seat.
Don't mess up.
Quote by HitTheLights81
Implausible. Driver seats are located on the left hand side of the vehicle. Therefore, they would both crash into the other person's passenger seat.

the other car is from dubai. he illegally hid his car on a boat and is driving in the UK undetectably.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Well, according to the Law of Conservation of Momentum, the momentum before is equal to the force after a collision.

According to Newton's First Law, a body in motion will tend to stay in motion unless an outside resultant force acts upon it.

These forces are gravity and air friction (drag). Gravity is at a constant 9.79m/s-1 towards the Earth, form drag for a body is roundabout 10%, so the body loses 10% of it's velocity every second unless given a constant positive acceleration.

The passenger is sent flying at a 45 degree angle for convenience's sake.

Force is mass x acceleration. Mass = 80kg, acceleration = v - u = 2000m/s - 0 = 2000m/s.

Force = 80x 2000 = 160,000 Newtons.

Acceleration of the body = 2000/10 = -200m/s (if that drag is 10%)

Ok, **** this I'm too tired.

Basically, you hae to find the trajectory curve that the body follows, the body is subject to drag and gravity creating a resultant trajectory that will eventually bring it to the ground, giving you your distance. This is when speed is equal to zero.

There's a load of assumptions in the above and I'm not really sure if it's right. Someone do it and I'll see in the morning

EDIT: That drag thing is completely wrong I think, I haven't done the physics of air drag yet
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Last edited by KirkMetallica at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
I'd love if Eric_Fail and Ethan Hanus tried this.
Ha.

I was just going to say, this seems like an Eric Fail thread.