I love this band so much. Kurtrip showed them to me a long time ago.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
how long have they been around for? I just mediafired something of theirs and it sounds like an earlier release, more d-beats
I honestly couldn't tell you. A decade maybe?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I seriously don't know. I just made that up.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
haha, oh you. I'm thinking of gettin some stuff off the webstore, but shipping's gonna be a bitch
I figured this would be weirder than it is, but this is pretty cool. I'm enjoying the first song.

EDIT: Meh, vocals aren't my thing.
Yes, thats it.

But if I'm not mistaken these sound more like black metal vocals (I might be mistaken), lots of shrieking and such. Just sounds weird to me.
you're mistaken

for the most part the vocals sounds like every other crust band, melodic or not, with some higher yells here and there.
I'm on the first song right now, and so far its got my attention pretty well.
Quote by nashawa
I love this band so much. Kurtrip showed them to me a long time ago.

Did I?
I might have a cd from 2008 when we played with them;
but it was also with Alpinist, whom played right before DoG so I wasn't really impressed then, newer stuff sounds a bit better though
Quote by kurtrip
Did I?
I might have a cd from 2008 when we played with them;
but it was also with Alpinist, whom played right before DoG so I wasn't really impressed then, newer stuff sounds a bit better though

I remember you talking about that show and I agreed that'd be hard to top Alpinist.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!