Quote by StewieSwan
I hate the double-standard this highlights.
Which double standard?
Quote by psyks
This is as old as throwing a dick in the sink.

Fix'd.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by psyks
Which double standard?

I think he means it's wrong to compare chopping off a dick--I vital part of a mans life, I might add. Something our lives revolve around, and we use every day: As a port to piss out of. A pleasure-center. A mighty wedge for splitting wood (while minding the splinters), and something that can't be replaced once it's gone short of getting someone elses, to a woman losing her tits. I mean, it's a tragedy when they get lost to cancer, or a serial killer who collects nipples, but it's not necessary.

But you're a feminist, I don't expect you to listen to logic.
Quote by Crazymike100
I think he means it's wrong to compare chopping off a dick--I vital part of a mans life, I might add. Something our lives revolve around, and we use every day: As a port to piss out of. A pleasure-center. A mighty wedge for splitting wood (while minding the splinters), and something that can't be replaced once it's gone short of getting someone elses, to a woman losing her tits. I mean, it's a tragedy when they get lost to cancer, or a serial killer who collects nipples, but it's not necessary.

Calm down man, I didn't watch the whole video. I was genuinely asking.
Quote by psyks
Which double standard?

That if a wife harms a husband he 'probably deserved it', but if a husband harms his wife he is the scum of the earth.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by psyks
Calm down man, I didn't watch the whole video. I was genuinely asking.

Sorry. I'm kind of mad and drunk right now. First mad, no gradually getting drunk. and angrier.
Quote by Crazymike100
Sorry. I'm kind of mad and drunk right now. First mad, no gradually getting drunk. and angrier.
Don't go chopping off anyone's dick now.
Quote by StewieSwan
That if a wife harms a husband he 'probably deserved it', but if a husband harms his wife he is the scum of the earth.

+1, feminists have to learn that stereotypes work both ways...
Quote by Crazymike100
The feminist user title thing is actually something that started to support anti-rape, I think.

OT: I'd have complained about this episode, if it wasn't an old episode.
Quote by hawk5211
+1, feminists have to learn that stereotypes work both ways...
Wat. Is. Your point? What does that have to do with anything?

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
The feminist user title thing is actually something that started to support anti-rape, I think.
I just thought it was an anti nosferatu man status.

Seriously though, I picked up the user title before it was a huge shitstorm.
Last edited by psyks at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

OT: I'd have complained about this episode, if it wasn't an old episode.

I only noticed it because it was on 4chan earlier. i try to keep away from tv nowadays, since it turned to complete shit.