Page 1 of 3
Hmm that is pretty strange. I suspect foul play.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
That whole thing sounds sketchy as ****, from what someone said on Bill Maher the paper had power over certain politicians by holding certain things over their heads and the CIA is investigating if they did this to any American politicians. The whole thing sounds like a cluster****.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I think it's all brilliant. Not the guy dieing, thats bad, but this whole scandal has made BBC news fascinating, every time I switch it on it seems theres a new development and everything is getting bigger. Shame about the dead guy, foul play is only cool when the drama unfolding is fictional.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do

amidoinitright?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I hope this is the end of Rupert Murdoch. It'll be fun to watch his empire collapse. They could make a movie about this shit.

Probably getting ahead of myself though.
Does anyone know how old Hoare was when he died?
I mean..it'd be one thing if he was like 98...his death wouldn't be that shocking...but if he was like 30...
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
Does anyone know how old Hoare was when he died?
I mean..it'd be one thing if he was like 98...his death wouldn't be that shocking...but if he was like 30...

He was 47 I think.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I hope this is the end of Rupert Murdoch. It'll be fun to watch his empire collapse. They could make a movie about this shit.

I'm afraid Rupert Murdoch is walking away from this smelling like roses. He's not really in danger of losing anything.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
why would murdoch have him killed when he knows everyone like you would assume it was him he ordered the killing? nothing will happen to him cos he's too powerful and even if it does, he's a rich as **** eighty year old, he probably couldn't care less
Quote by monkeysintheday
We're watching the plot of a movie unfold in front of us

No, it's too interesting, and there's no love interest. Also nothing has exploded yet.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Nothing to see here. Go back to bed, people with power and money never get people killed off or anything of the sort, people who say this are totally insane and crackpots and other buzzwords you may have heard on the television. Go back to bed, stay asleep.
Quote by SteveHouse
No, it's too interesting, and there's no love interest. Also nothing has exploded yet.

In that case, it's like watching the plot of an unusually good movie.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
^ Don't worry, it's the beginning of the movie. give it time.

Love interest = Future Sex scandal... the woman made Murdoch do this shit man.
Explosions = Bruce Willis
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Nothing to see here. Go back to bed, people with power and money never get people killed off or anything of the sort, people who say this are totally insane and crackpots and other buzzwords you may have heard on the television. Go back to bed, stay asleep.

Rupert Murdoch never existed, he was a role invented by Western governments.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by Zoot Allures

It never ceases to amaze me how moronic you can be.
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by SteveHouse

Just wait until tomorrow! Run while you still can! The UK's nuclear weapons have just been secretly sold to News of the World! Our only hope is special agent James Bond...
Quote by Lost Dog
Just wait until tomorrow! Run while you still can! The UK's nuclear weapons have just been secretly sold to News of the World! Our only hope is special agent James Bond...

AND HE'S JAMAICAN!!!!!!!!!!!

De nem's Boh-und, mun. Jems Boh-und.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
AND HE'S JAMAICAN!!!!!!!!!!!

De nem's Boh-und, mun. Jems Boh-und.

I also heard the hitman who killed the whistle blower is quite the looker (minus the one eye covered by an eyepatch of course). Seducing her and getting the codes will be his toughest mission yet!
Quote by guitarhero_764

I rather see George Sorous's empire collapse, that man is nothing but bad news.
Quote by ethan_hanus

Quote by ethan_hanus
You didn't spell his name right and you put an 's' after the apostrophe. You've got to be trollin'.
Quote by ethan_hanus

You probably don't know anything about Soros besides "EVIL LIBRULL! TALKING POINTS!"
Try being on topic.
And not stupid.

That is all.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Last edited by abdulalhazred at Jul 18, 2011,
Quote by Zoot Allures

Quote by Zoot Allures
Of course, implying that people with power and money do bad things like get someone who is trouble for them killed off is moronic. This can never ever happen.

This guy gets it
Quote by Zoot Allures
Of course, implying that people with power and money do bad things like get someone who is trouble for them killed off is moronic. This can never ever happen.

I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Lost Dog
This guy gets it

No, he doesn't. He has one thought. One. Thought. And, because he only has that one thought, he has to turn every conversation everyone around him is having into something related to that one thought somehow.
Quote by Dirge Humani
No, he doesn't. He has one thought. One. Thought. And, because he only has that one thought, he has to turn every conversation everyone around him is having into something related to that one thought somehow.

Sorry, that was suppose to be a sarcastic comment, but it doesn't translate well into text. I don't get why he just doesn't go into the political thread if he wants to talk about that stuff ALL of the time.
Quote by Dirge Humani

He's good at it, too. Say what you will, he knows how to derail something.

Quote by necrosis1193
He's good at it, too. Say what you will, he knows how to derail something.

So did Fassa. Yet somehow their intelligence always comes into question...
Quote by severed-metal
So did Fassa. Yet somehow their intelligence always comes into question...

The difference though, was Fassa was entertaining. I liked her, she made me laugh.

Quote by guitarhero_764

Indeed, Civver

I hope that mean old mister, and his dictatorship over some portions of the airwaves comes crashing down.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Last edited by Cap'n Braid at Jul 18, 2011,
Page 1 of 3