Anyone have experience with the Motu 2408mk3? I'm interested in switching to a PCI based interface. Is it true there is virtually no latency? Right now I use a m-audio profire 610 firewire interface. Let me know people!
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
BUMP! Not a single person knows anything about it?
USA Jackson RR1, Carvin Custom 7 String, Peavey 6505+, Krank Krankenstein Cabinet, Carvin Power Conditioner, Line 6 G 90 Wireless, BBE Sonic Maximizer, Full tone OCD Overdrive, ISP Decimator, Boss TU 2 Tuner
Great unit, by all accounts, though I have never used it.

I had a Delta 1010, which is a PCI interface. PCI is faster than both firewire and USB 2.0, so *should* give you lower latency than either of those, depending on a variety of factors.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
I own it and have been using it for years and its great. I don't have the upgraded PCI express card still using the old pci slot but I really can't complain. I have been considering doing a black lion mod to it but haven't gotten around to it yet. I also have the MOTU midi express 128 and the latency is pretty good. I also use great river and presonus pre-amps with a mix of AKG, sure and sennheiser mics.