tele-a-holic - Thanks! it is pretty repetitious. I mainly just wanted to show off the tone, I just threw it together for listening referrence.

Bboren - Awesome clip dude, I actually jumped on the thread you made on SS.org and loved it. Keep it up man, love them BKP's!
Antenna, Love the tone rather spot on I would say. Regardless that there really is only 1 riff, don't really care, really mixed well too, a bit before the middle I was thinkin how awesome it would sound having the cymbals cut down to half notes and BAM there it be. good stuff man. I have a small sample of one of my bands Tracks IF you would like to check it out .

http://www.reverbnation.com/theanxietyeffect
Quote by Antenna
tele-a-holic - Thanks! it is pretty repetitious. I mainly just wanted to show off the tone, I just threw it together for listening referrence.

Bboren - Awesome clip dude, I actually jumped on the thread you made on SS.org and loved it. Keep it up man, love them BKP's!

I didn't even notice!! Wow that's pretty cool! Well like I said I need to start messing with mixing because my tracks are usually just recorded and that's it, nothing after. Hopefully I can get them like yours!
BigBagBill - Thanks man! Most apreesh good sir! I'll put out more complex riffage as time goes on but I'm just showing off that mix. I've worked pretty hard to get here but damn I think I'm finally getting close to what I'm hearing in my head! Dude that clips pretty sweet, mix sounds pretty good too, I'm diggin it for sure thanks for sharing!

Bboren - A little bit of trial and error and you'll be right there sounding just as good dude!