I'd hit it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Shit's old (the persona, not this particular video), no one cares, she's overacting and always has been, etc.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
She's just irrelevant now.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Wow....good to see that she is still being her good old self.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
For a first time Boxxy viewer...I can honestly say I wanted to slap the shit out of her.
Gear:
PRS Tremonti
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper 1000
Fender Telecaster
B.C. Rich Warlock
Epiphone Goth SG
Randall RD200
Line 6 Spider IV 150
watched a few seconds on mute. don't plan on watching with volume, seems like she'd sound like fred the way she's twitching around, and that kid deserves a kidney punch
Boxxy = newfag trolling technique. No one really gives a ****

edit: shes overacting the hyperness
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Last edited by DempseyPunk at Jul 19, 2011,
Only way I found out about this chick was checking to see if woMANintheBOX19 was on 4chan, then noticing the creepies over there having shooped and gawking her, etc.

She acts and talks Asian but looks white, wtf.

Wasn't there a TV show or something where the girl thinks she's someone else like develops an accent or acts like another race?

Staying away from her if she's anything like the psycho woMANintheBOX19, first and last interaction with a girl who I only saw on the internet
Quote by StewieSwan
People still care about this idiot?

Apparently. She's got almost 250,000 views on that video in the past 3 days.

EDIT: I came across the video on the main page of youtube, it was under entertainment. I just think she's an attention*****, personally don't care for her that much at all.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Jul 19, 2011,
Quote by ElectricIndian
Only way I found out about this chick was checking to see if woMANintheBOX19 was on 4chan, then noticing the creepies over there having shooped and gawking her, etc.

She acts and talks Asian but looks white, wtf.

Wasn't there a TV show or something where the girl thinks she's someone else like develops an accent or acts like another race?

Staying away from her if she's anything like the psycho woMANintheBOX19, first and last interaction with a girl who I only saw on the internet

oh jesus christ, it's you again.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by jakesmellspoo
people don't act like that on speed.

I was being a smartass. I wouldn't know. But I just gathered she's all anti-drug. She's so hyped that she almost seems like she's taking something.
Oh, and by the way

Quote by vicarious46
Discuss Boxxy and the effects of drugs (or as she claims, lack thereof) on kids.

Quote by spanishyanez
Wow....good to see that she is still being her good old self.

Quote by DeepFryer7
i feel like she's doing the hyperness up now, if that's even possible

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
She must be on speed...

Quote by stefanomire
does the bitch have adhd and terrets?

She's acting.

See

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZrYDwLjbtE&feature=player_embedded#t=1m35s
i know a girl just as retarded as boxxy and looks a LOT like her, but with better hair and more spanish looking. She's actually a lot prettier looking than boxxy (for serious), but nobody who knows her is ever going to ask her out
she's no longer cute.

anyways, there was this retarded chick in front of me at mcdonalds who sounded like all she does is stay at home on the internet and facecunt.

She was talking about how she's been waiting on someone to Like something she posted and says that things are 'Hirrarious' as if she's speaking like an asian, I think she felt as the anonymity exists irl.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Has anybody ever googled the ElectricIndian username from this thread and noticed that person was posting on another forum as well?
Quote by TigerGum
Has anybody ever googled the ElectricIndian username from this thread and noticed that person was posting on another forum as well?

Fuck off.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

How on earth does she get her eye-shadow on so straight when she's so insanely fidgetty?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA