Page 1 of 2
Hi PIT!

As we all know, the zombie apocalypse is inevitable , sooner or later it will come!

So i ask you pit!

What will you do than?
What will be the cause of the zombie apocalypse?
What will other people do? (raiding supermarkets is most likely get you killed by other humans, for example)
peta or one of those anti meat groups is currently running a campaign with the slogan "meat is for zombies" or something like that. kind of related...
What will you do than?: Stock up on twinkies
What will be the cause of the zombie apocalypse?: Aids
What will other people do?: Become zombies.
Sail upon the open skies

Any other questions?

Edit: It's then, not than. I don't think I need to point out your other grammar mistakes.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 19, 2011,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Any other questions?

That is nice!
But it won't solve your problem, you can't carry more ammo than a few thousand, and you have to sleep sometime!

Edit: not everyone is from the US (or any native English speaking country)
Last edited by Nemui-Kuma at Jul 19, 2011,
Quote by Nemui-Kuma
That is nice!
But it won't solve your problem, you can't carry more ammo than a few thousand, and you have to sleep sometime!

Edit: not everyone is from the US (or any native English speaking country)
If the zombie apocalypse last more than it takes me to use 3,000 bullets, then we're all fucked anyway.
Quote by Nemui-Kuma
Are you a mad scientist , or an Alien with an alien flu that turns humans into zombies, or a daemon?

i once was an alien, but then i found earth and decided to live on it. i evolved into a mad scientist when i ate a rare candy but then i died and went to hell. in hell i sexed up satan and eventually he died from the internal bleeding so i in turn became a daemon. i then got fed up with pop stars so i started the zombie apocalypse.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If the zombie apocalypse last more than it takes me to use 3,000 bullets, then we're all fucked anyway.

But it will take more ammo!
I live in a small city... with 200,000 inhabitants
so even if only every 10th man become a zombe....
that is 20,000 zombies,
in a small city
imagine New York or London then....
I got to level 25 once. No big deal
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I'd head to Wal-Mart and meet up with the likely thousands of others who had that idea. There is safety in numbers, and by that, I mean that the people in between the zombies and I will slow the zombies down.
Zombie apocalypse? Shit, they can't even get through the door unless there's a blood moon, then you just get on the roof. No need to worry.
Quote by Nemui-Kuma
But it will take more ammo!
I live in a small city... with 200,000 inhabitants
so even if only every 10th man become a zombe....
that is 20,000 zombies,
in a small city
imagine New York or London then....

Exactly. No matter what measures are taken; if it takes more than a few thousand rounds of ammo...we're all about to become zombies ourselves. The only way to prevent a zombie outbreak is to stop it early, before it consumes a whole town. One day a town, the next a city -- finally, the world -- only quick action assures our safety and continued life.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Well if i was you would stop at 2,999 bullets, saving one for myself as a final option, haha. Plus a massively chunky beast of a 4x4 with welded-on steel plating, a plough-like bull-bar with death spikes and also a homemade window-mounted flamethrower...

I'm set! haha.
What will you do than? We take Pete's car, we drive over to Mum's, we go in, take care of Philip, then we grab Mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

What will be the cause of the zombie apocalypse? Rage-infected monkeys

What will other people do? (raiding supermarkets is most likely get you killed by other humans, for example) Don't care about other people
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
What I will do:
Cows on farm = long meat supply.
I woud tear down the staircase, find some axes and pitchforks, anything that may take down a zombie or two that may come too close. It's an island with 180 +- 40 on vocation. There would probably not be a horde at all. Firearms are difficult to get hold of in Norway and also limited. A hit to the head will shutdown a brain. Any hunting equipment stores would have been long since raided after hours.

Probable cause:
Dr. Stein grows funny creatures, let them run into the night...
Serious answer: Well, some infection like mad-cow-disease or mutation thereof spreading fast.

What about them others:
If the infected gets killed and rid quick enough, the death toll won't be bad and the place would be a bit safe. Given zombies don't bottomwalk (which would be silly) or ride boats (which they would be too stupid to even consider).
Last edited by GisleAune at Jul 19, 2011,
Quote by Alex Vik
I'd head to Wal-Mart and meet up with the likely thousands of others who had that idea. There is safety in numbers, and by that, I mean that the people in between the zombies and I will slow the zombies down.

Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
Quote by xcherrykatiex
TREADMILLS, around my house. DONE.

Zombies, u mad, bro?

House? judging from you approach you are a troll, so you must live in a cave, which is a good thing... you'll need less treadmills!

Quote by GisleAune
What I will do:
Cows on farm = long meat supply.
I woud tear down the staircase, find some axes and pitchforks, anything that may take down a zombie or two that may come too close. It's an island with 180 +- 40 on vocation. There would probably not be a horde at all. Firearms are difficult to get hold of in Norway and also limited. A hit to the head will shutdown a brain. Any hunting equipment stores would have been long since raided after hours.

Probable cause:
Dr. Stein grows funny creatures, let them run into the night...
Serious answer: Well, some infection like mad-cow-disease or mutation thereof spreading fast.

What about them others:
If the infected gets killed and rid quick enough, the death toll won't be bad and the place would be a bit safe. Given zombies don't bottomwalk (which would be silly) or ride boats (which they would be too stupid to even consider).

If the source is from mad cow disease than i would not eat the meat of cows... also zombies need food, not restricted to humans, so the cows might fall victim to zombie hunger.
in a small island you will be much safer, BUT a lot of other people might think the same, so the come to the island... possibly already infected...
You have to take in account, that even if you kill all zombies, it's not over... an infected mouse bites someone.... and it's starts all over again.

Quote by UntilISleep
Zombie apocalypse? Shit, they can't even get through the door unless there's a blood moon, then you just get on the roof. No need to worry.

You forgot that zombies does not feel pain , so they will be bashing themselves to your door, scratching your door with their finger to the bone.... or even deeper
Like when a fly or bee want to get out of the room through the window...
imagine that with a wooden door and a zombie with a body mass of 150kgs

Quote by sweet sanity
Well if i was you would stop at 2,999 bullets, saving one for myself as a final option, haha. Plus a massively chunky beast of a 4x4 with welded-on steel plating, a plough-like bull-bar with death spikes and also a homemade window-mounted flamethrower...

I'm set! haha.

Great fun before you die... or turn into a zombie!
But you won't survive for long!
Zombies will impaled on the spikes... but the dead zombies on the spikes will add a massive weight on your vehicle... and your spike don't work anything after it's padded with 40 bodies.
Also flamethrower and zombies the worst idea! you set then on fire.... they will do there zombie thing till there brain is completely boiled... in that time they can set you on fire... set the spiked dead bodies on fire!
Even if the flames don't reach in the car, there will be hot in there.... very hot.

Quote by slash_GNR666
What will you do than? We take Pete's car, we drive over to Mum's, we go in, take care of Philip, then we grab Mum, we go over to Liz's place, hole up, have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over.

What will be the cause of the zombie apocalypse? Rage-infected monkeys

What will other people do? (raiding supermarkets is most likely get you killed by other humans, for example) Don't care about other people

Hehe, original...
What will you do than? Just act cool...

What will be the cause of the zombie apocalypse? Badgers.......Lots of badgers.

What will other people do? Say "DAAAWWW!! A BADGER!!" get bitten and turn.
What will you do than? Get my extended family over to my house with all the supplies they can get their hands on, tool up (a.k.a gather lots of sharp and heavy things) and fortify the place as best as we can. Raid empty houses for more weapons and supplies and band all my surviving neighbours (some of whom are farmers) together so we can grow food, trade stuff and defend our new civillisation from zombies/hostile people.

What will be the cause of the zombie apocalypse? Pollution of the Yangtze River.

What will other people do? Panic, loot, kill each other, get eaten, yknow, the usual. Many people will flee to the numerous islands near here (one of which has an abandoned fort) which'll seem like a great idea, but one infected person and they're all fucked. Lots of city people and Northerners will come, running for the hills... that'll lead to hoardes of infected and desperate bandits happy to fuck us up for our stuff.
I'm probably going to hide in my house and eat any survivors that stumble upon my hiding place and wait for the zombies to decay.
At first I wasn't sure. Then I thought about it longer. Now I'm sure....this is the ****ing thousandth zombie apocalypse thread.

What will I ****ing do? Survive. That's all that matter. The rest is just details.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
What will you do than?
*White Dodge Ram. Of course reinforce all windows, and hopefully come across a US Military Humvee so I can jack the tire inflation regulators.

What will be the cause of the zombie apocalypse?
*Birds

What will other people do? (raiding supermarkets is most likely get you killed by other humans, for example)
*Try to get inside my truck. It has a bed for a reason. BYOB
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I've never seen anyone talk about this but I think it's the perfect weapon for a Zombie apocalypse. Paintball gun with marbles instead of paint balls. Cheap and would kill a zombie AND you can get a paintball gun anywhere so it's a way to get around gun laws too.
Quote by jaybsp
I've never seen anyone talk about this but I think it's the perfect weapon for a Zombie apocalypse. Paintball gun with marbles instead of paint balls. Cheap and would kill a zombie AND you can get a paintball gun anywhere so it's a way to get around gun laws too.

No, it wouldn't.
A SIGNATURE.
Quote by jaybsp

Gun laws? In a zombie apocalypse? What planet are you from.....
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by slash_GNR666

Hows that for a slice of fried gold?

I you.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I think zombies have become a big enough part of popular culture that the military and other authorities will deal with it more effectively than we see in movies/video games.

If not, I will board up my windows and doors and replace my front steps with a ladder (among other methods of zombie protection).
my plan is to be the first one dead. Just hear a thumping in my barn, check it, and get dragged off. now what, zombie apocalypse!
What I Will Do: Stay up all night drinking Monster Energy after raiding the convenience stores in the area, and when the zombies get close i cover myself in Yours and Mine KY jelly so that when they go to grab me my lubricated body will slip out.

The cause: A super STD will come around that makes everyone super horny. Since it is spread through unlubricated sex i will never get it, as i am the KYmonster.

What will other people do: they will be zombies...
Quote by DonGlover
At first I wasn't sure. Then I thought about it longer. Now I'm sure....this is the ****ing thousandth zombie apocalypse thread.

not only that but they're all exactly the same. every time the ts just tears down everyone elses plans without presenting their own

seriously these threads are super annoying
Quote by jaybsp
It would kill a zombie, if you factor in rigormortis and if a gas powered paintball gun can bruise a living healthy being then i'm confident that a paintball gun firing little glass balls would penetrate a decomposing skull.

It wouldn't. Rigor Mortis affects the muscles, not the strength of bones. Remember bones are generally the longest lasting parts of the body during decomposition. The zombie would have to be so decomposed that you could punch it in the head and kill it in order for the skull to be weak enough to allow a paint-ball projected marble to enter it. But consider the fact that marble would be less powerful.

The paintball is only going at around 300fps (about 205mph) in the fastest paintball guns at the muzzle, far below a lethal speed, and when a heavier marble is loaded, that muzzle velocity is slashed sharply into a small fraction of its previous speed, resulting in considerably less muzzle speed and muzzle energy.

Plus, your trajectory would be shit firing a heavier projectile so much slower, and the energy would fall off the further it went, due to its weak speed and non-aerodynamic shape. It will not pass through a human skull; it won't pass through a zombie skull.
A SIGNATURE.
Last edited by DonGlover at Jul 19, 2011,
I'm going to make honey out of your brains.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Page 1 of 2