Poll: Do you have black friends?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have black friends?
Yes, I do
201 44%
No, I don't
212 46%
yall nigga iz racist
49 11%
Voters: 462.
Page 1 of 5
Be honest, don't vote yes if you hung out with a black acquaintance once at Burger King. Do you have any black friends that you regularly hang out with outside of school?

I want to see the poll results.
Check out my band Disturbed
I hang out with some, but they're oreo cookies. Ya know, black on the outside white on the inside.
Sail upon the open skies
Define "black"
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by NothingRocks
Yep, I'm friends with more black guys than white guys.

Well you're also from southern Alabama

Quote by abdulalhazred
Define "black"

Do you have a better word?
Quote by Lost Dog
Nope. I rarely even see black people where I live.

This.

My best friend in middle school was black and we used to hang out a lot. She moved to Texas and we never heard from each other after that.
STಠ_ಠ
I live in Wonderbread land...
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
Quote by angusfan16
I hang out with some, but they're oreo cookies. Ya know, black on the outside white on the inside.

same with me
ಠ_ಠ
Not really. I have one that I kind of hang out with, but he's in Columbus and I don't really know him, so no.
In Australia there really aren't many black (African) people at all. So no, i can't even remember the last time i met one.

What we have instead are asians and aboriginals, in that case yes to the former and no to the latter. I just don't know any aboriginals personally.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
No.

My town is full of them, but they're an undesirable bunch who think they own the place, do nothing but drink from when the bottle shops and bars open to when they close, and expect everything to be given to them.

I couldn't name a single black person in this town that isn't like this to at least some level.

Most certainly not saying that all of them are like this, but for the most part where I live, they are.

By "black" I mean Aboriginal.
Last edited by Disturbed_EMG at Jul 19, 2011,
I had a black friend in public school and he was an asshole. Don't have any now though but I met the nicest guy in a wal-mart once and he was black.

Last edited by Naruto00121 at Jul 19, 2011,
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
No.

My town is full of them, but they're an undesirable bunch who think they own the place, do nothing but drink from when the bottle shops and bars open to when they close, and expect everything to be given to them.

I couldn't name a single black person in this town that isn't like this to at least some level.

Most certainly not saying that all of them are like this, but for the most part where I live, they are.

None of that now

Quote by mcjosh
Yes, I do. Why?

Just curious, really. I have nothing against black people, I just never meet any I have something in common with.
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 19, 2011,
Sort of. I have one black friend that I've hung out with a few times before. I don't really like hanging out with people in general, and I live in a predominantly white and Hispanic area. Voted 'no'.
Quote by Andrea55
This.

My best friend in middle school was black and we used to hang out a lot. She moved to Texas and we never heard from each other after that.

There are black woman now too?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Jul 19, 2011,
No. There are only about 5 or 6 black kids my age here, none of them are really people I would hang out with.
Quote by TOMMYB22
In Australia there really aren't many black (African) people at all. So no, i can't even remember the last time i met one.

What we have instead are asians and aboriginals, in that case yes to the former and no to the latter. I just don't know any aboriginals personally.

There are plenty of black people here that aren't aboriginals. There's loads out in Western Sydney way. One of my good friends from high school is black and I still hang out with him fairly regularly.
Hovercraft Falcon 100 "La Dama del Solaris"
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
Quote by StewieSwan
None of that now

Sorry. I really didn't mean anything by it. I have nothing against them as a people, but the way these particular people act are why I dislike them.

I would feel the same way if it were white people doing it.
Quote by Andrea55
This.

Too late to hit that then.
Oh, I've dated a black girl before but we never talk anymore. So I guess that doesn't count either.
I have one friend that is half black yet acts "white" by most standards.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
By the way I voted yall nigga iz racist because it was too damn funny and appealing as a choice.
Quote by Wiegenlied
There are black woman now too?

I guess so.

Quote by Ascendant
Too late to hit that then.

That would be pretty weird, I don't think she's into other girls.
STಠ_ಠ
The area of town (infact pretty much the whole town) that I live in is very multi-ethnic, I have several black and Asian friends and so do my kids.
I used to in school kinda but as it always goes we all grew apart.

Nowadays most of the people I associate with are white but I would say all of my best friends are Asian (Pakistan Asian, not China Asian, although I do have a Chinese friend too).
Nay. Infact there are very few black people in my town. 10 000 residence, 5 black people I know off and the youngest is >20 years old.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I have both black friends and friends who are the stereotype of blacks. Both are fun to hang around with.
No gods or kings. There is only zuul.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now police, fire, and EMS vehicle's sirens sound in tritones. Suck it Christians, your protectors are satans minions.

I have been sigged by UG's Greek, what have YOU done today?
i only know two black kids my age LOL, one of them is a dumb kid who sniffed gas and the other is a good buddy. I was hanging with him and his cousin on canada day, they saw like a bunch of their older black friends in an alleyy

they were ****ing around pretending to fight and stuff, got so many stares from white people. "YOU WHITE BOIS NEVER SEEN BLACK KIDS FIGHT BEFORE HUH"

so funny
Page 1 of 5