This is meant to be art as much as an amp. It is my latest "cookie tin amp".

It is a faithful replica of the normal channel of a model 1974 Marshall from the late 60's. I didn't bother with the tremelo channel because well, who uses tremelo these days? Also it's in a cookie tin, there aint much room.
The only deviation from stock was the addition of a bit more capacitance in the power supply. The originals were sorely lacking in that department. The extra capacitance tamed the mains hum nicely, it's quite quiet now.
The box is an old Jack Daniels presentation tin of unknown age, made in Mansfield, UK.
I reinforced it with 2mm aluminium top, front and back. The sides with 3mm aluminium.
It is currently wired up for 230V operation with a standard IEC plug but I can connect it up for 120V if needed.

It is running:
2 x EL84 - JJ
2 x 12AX7 - currently a Sovtek and an Australian Miniwatt (which is basically a Mullard)
EZ81 - Adzam
Classic Tone transformers from Chicago
F&T filter caps
Sprague Atom cathode caps
Mallory signal caps
CTS pots
I am waiting for an Amperex 12AX7 to arrive. If it's a good one I'll put it in V1

Gold plated tube socket retainers on all but the ones with the black shields.
Ceramic sockets with gold connectors
The turret board is a fibreglass one I made myself.
Brass handles.

It has a Marshall impedance switch on the back for 4/8/16 ohm operation.

And the internals:

I am asking Au$650 plus postage from Victoria, Australia. It weighs 5.2 kg (11.5 lb), 32cm x 21 cm x 17 cm (1'1" x 8.25" x 6.75")

You can contact me via my website. Direct link here
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100