Well we all thought they retired...

LulzSec recently returned this morning to hack the times with a Murdoch death article masquerading as the sun and hacked the sun to redirect to their twitter.

In my opinion, most of the hacks they've done have been low level DDoS with a few childish bits and bobs. This has made my day... especially with quotes as such:
Officers on the scene report a broken glass, a box of vintage wine, and what seems to be a family album strewn across the floor, containing images from days gone by; some containing handpainted portraits of Murdoch in his early days, donning a top hat and monocle.

They've also recently started leaking out emails/passwords and mobile numbers for some lead editors and figures for the papers. A bit controversial, may I add the two wrongs don't make a right cliché?

Sauce
I Like Orange......

Wobble Wobble Wub Wub Dakka Dakka
Last edited by JonnyH at Jul 19, 2011,
The only good thing that LulzSec has done!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
I like this more than the earlier ones.

Although their point still seems to be closer to "fuck yeah lulzsec" than anything about something Rupert Murdoch has actually done. I agree with the first commenter, a horrible rumour about him would be better.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Am I the only one that couldn't care less about the phone hacking scandel(s) and all the scandels with LulzSec
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by slash_GNR666
Am I the only one that couldn't care less about the phone hacking scandel(s) and all the scandels with LulzSec

They got into the voicemail of the parents who's offspring where killed at Afghanistan.

I'm sorry but they deserve all what's coming to them.
I Like Orange......

They also hacked the phone of a missing 13 year old who was murdered and gave the parents hope because some of her voicemails were deleted.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
I never said what they did was right, just a massive fuss over somebody listening to phone converstaions etc.

People are acting like they have killed people and are to blame for everything that is wrong with the world
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Quote by slash_GNR666
I never said what they did was right, just a massive fuss over somebody listening to phone converstaions etc.

People are acting like they have killed people and are to blame for everything that is wrong with the world

Its a massive invasion of privacy. In all fairness, it doesn't directly affect your life at all so why would you care? No-one can deny its wrong.

Its not really hacking either, which the media stamped it. It was simply finding out phone numbers and entering default pins for the voicemail service which no-one changed. Moreso a carrier fault. *cough* Vodafone *cough*.
I Like Orange......

Murdoch was already a bag of rancid cunts before anyone had tapped any phones.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
'Media moguls body discoverd'.
Maybe they should get someone on-bored that can spel/grammer.

I raged for about three seconds when I first saw that, then I finished reading the sentence

I agree.
Thinking about it, since it's the Sun, it would have been more believable if they made the headline some enormously inappropriate pun. Maybe 'RUPERT MURDEREDOCH".
Last edited by whalepudding at Jul 19, 2011,
Quote by whalepudding
Thinking about it, since it's the sun, it would have been more believable if they made the headline some enormously innapropriate pun. Maybe 'RUPERT MURDEREDOCH".

We have our man right here.
Editing article -- okay, demonstrate what they mean about securitiy of such sites.
Releasing login credementials -- dickish, very much so.
Quote by epiless
more teenage angst. ten bucks says that once these fags get laid they will be a lot more chill about thist shit

Chill out. You sound like an angsty fag that needs to get laid.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Last edited by abdulalhazred at Jul 19, 2011,
Quote by Sherlock_Bones
Snoop-ert Mudroch?

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by 100%guitarmad
'Media moguls body discoverd'.
Maybe they should get someone on-bored that can spel/grammer.

Well played.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by whalepudding
Murdoch was already a bag of rancid cunts before anyone had tapped any phones.

THIS.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by whalepudding
Thinking about it, since it's the Sun, it would have been more believable if they made the headline some enormously inappropriate pun. Maybe 'RUPERT MURDEREDOCH".

RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by whalepudding

You should work for The Sun with headlines like that!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Quote by epiless
more teenage angst. ten bucks says that once these fags get laid they will be a lot more chill about thist shit

Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by whalepudding

Make that "Rapert Murderedoch" and we have a nice twist in the plot, too.