Got no money as yet, but with £350 coming next friday from a guitar sale and an extra couple of hundered in my bank account already and I'm ready to purchase a new guitar!

No idea what to buy though as the options are so broad and I'm looking for something a bit special seeing as it's a big buy for me as a poor sixth form student and I'm wanting to get the most out of my money. Can go used or new, but I'd prefer new.

I'm based in Newcastle but I'm planning to travel up to Liverpool so I can buy this guitar seeing as it was where I was born and seeing as this is a big purchase for me I was wanting to get one form there.

I like Metal (Iron Maiden, Helloween, Judas Priest, Hammerfall, Wintersun, Sonata Arctica, Blind Guardian. etc) but I'm after a guitar that's versitile too. I already own a Laney AOR and a Jackson RR3. So I'm not after anything wildly shaped but I can deal with something shaped wierdly.

A big no is to a floyd. Don't want to break a string and to spend half an hour tuning it and setting it up etc halfway through a gig. My bands going to be recording an EP sometime in September so I'm wanting something suitible for both studio and live use.

I can also possibly stretch the budged to £800-£850 depending on if my second guitar shifts or not.

Thanks guys
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Last edited by Fisheth24 at Jul 19, 2011,
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Some of the stuff looks good, Any chance of them having the Dean VMNT V's in stock soon? Looked on their website (Dolphin) and can't find it.

P.S

Seagull I'm loving that PRS.
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
+1 to the esp mh1000 i thought exactly the same. it sounds great, looks good and its just a great guitar.
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Tom. Would the JR strat have EMG's in it by anychance?
Bass Gear:

Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Aye it would.

but £ for £ its the best value "new" metal guitar for sale in the UK for sub £1000 IMO.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Fisheth24
Some of the stuff looks good, Any chance of them having the Dean VMNT V's in stock soon? Looked on their website (Dolphin) and can't find it.

P.S

Seagull I'm loving that PRS.

I love the fact that there's 3 decent shops within spitting distance of Central Station
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com