Hi guys!

This maybe an amateur question I'm going to ask, but please don't laugh

How can I save a guitar part (sound) in Guitar Rig 4 that has been run through an preset I've chosen?

When I click on the save button and open the file in any windows player, I only get the input clean sound.

Thx ahead!
Make the preset, export and re import that's one solution.

I m sure there's a save button, but I never use it
The symphonizer
That's because it's the preset for the software itself what you are saving, which is post processing.

When you record a guitar part in a DAW (recording software) you still only record the clean signal cause the effect is not in the signal itself as with pedals or "real" multi fx pedals, but after.

It acts very much as if you were to put a pedal through an fx loop on an amp, where the guitarigs "IN" "OUT" act like a send in/out on an amp.

You need to record it in a DAW (or other recording software) with the guitarrig VST or AU (mac) enabled, and then render the track down as wav/aiff/mp3.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
That's because it's the preset for the software itself what you are saving, which is post processing.

When you record a guitar part in a DAW (recording software) you still only record the clean signal cause the effect is not in the signal itself as with pedals or "real" multi fx pedals, but after.

It acts very much as if you were to put a pedal through an fx loop on an amp, where the guitarigs "IN" "OUT" act like a send in/out on an amp.

You need to record it in a DAW (or other recording software) with the guitarrig VST or AU (mac) enabled, and then render the track down as wav/aiff/mp3.

Darren has hit the nail in the balls here. TS, if you ever have any other Guitar Rig 4 Q's feel free to PM me.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.