So after a lovely few months with this thing I think it's time to move it on. I think I went a bit overboard buying this, really after something slightly smaller/lighter

Anyway, no pictures at the moment as it's with my tech being checked over, but happy to get some once i get it back from him.

Pretty sure it's a V2 and is in very good cosmetic condition - comes with a nice little Fender cover too.

Price-wise I'm looking for £325 if you want to collect it from the Edinburgh area, or £350 for insured delivery. Trades will be considered, but really only after Jazzmasters, fuzzes and possibly amps.
Hah, funnily enough that's why I'm selling my Blackstar. I might get back to you on this if you still haven't shifted it in a week or two.
Quote by the1
Hah, funnily enough that's why I'm selling my Blackstar. I might get back to you on this if you still haven't shifted it in a week or two.

Yeah no worries mate, I'll let you know how it goes. The cleans on the HRD are very good but they're quite neutral - I thought was what I wanted but now I need something with a bit more punch and drive.

^ Those pedals look good, any idea when the Crest Fuzz Face is from?
Quote by SugarRush66
Yeah no worries mate, I'll let you know how it goes. The cleans on the HRD are very good but they're quite neutral - I thought was what I wanted but now I need something with a bit more punch and drive.

^ Those pedals look good, any idea when the Crest Fuzz Face is from?

The Fuzz face is from between '87 and '90. Drop me a PM if you'd like any more info and/or would like to sort out a trade