Hi I just bought my first guitar (Epi Special II) and I am currently looking at a couple of used amps online and was wondering if I could PM someone or talk to someone on AIM as to how much I should pay. PM me on here or add me on AIM: minkminkminkmink and message me.
Thanks.
without any info no one can help you. what amps are you looking at, how much can you spend and what kind fo music are you looking to play?
Quote by coolstoryangus
Why would this need to be private?

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman

It's on eBay and I don't want everyone knowing what amps I am looking at because I feel the ones on there are cheap. But come to think of is most of you probably already have the setups you want. So here it is without further adieu (in order of ending soonest):

Vox AD30VT
Roland Cube 60 (this is the one I like)
and lastly Roland Cube 30x (backup plan)

Anyway, I just bought my first guitar (Epi Special II) and need help buying a used amp.
I'd like to play some Classic Rock (beatles, stones, zepp) but I also like metal.
Since I only payed $110 for the guitar and a hardshell case I would like to stay around that price ($100ish) for the amp.

How high should I go on these auctions? Thanks

I though it would be important to point out that I will we playing at home with no gigs or anything but I like loud (hence me favoring the 60 watter).
Last edited by wite_rabit at Jul 19, 2011,
The 60 watt would be a good option due to the 12 inch speaker. Always nice

The best way to tell the proper value is to look at the completed listings of previous auctions and work out the average price then go for that at most. (sometimes in auctions people will occasionally overvalue stuff... haha)
Quote by coolstoryangus
The 60 watt would be a good option due to the 12 inch speaker. Always nice

The best way to tell the proper value is to look at the completed listings of previous auctions and work out the average price then go for that at most. (sometimes in auctions people will occasionally overvalue stuff... haha)

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply. I looked at the completed auctions and the ones that were listed didn't sell so I have no way to gauge the value.

Oh yeah the Vox comes with a switch pedal if that adds anything to the value.