Page 1 of 3
Blames the gays.

And video games.

And Slipknot.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
He got down on saturday. That's why he got caught.
Good old Pete. Isn't he too old to masturbate? - Pete Townshend
Don't mind your make-up, you better make your mind up. - Frank Zappa
Quote by theogonia777

I knew it.

You're awful

ly clever
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Blames the gays.

And video games.

And Slipknot.

+ 1, but don't forget marijuana, black people and women!
Fucking psychopath.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Who does this? Like I seriously do not understand the thought process at all. Did he honestly think he'd get away with it? I'm just confused. He can't be a rational person, there has to be something wrong with him, I'm just baffled I guess.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by Alkaline 64
+ 1, but don't forget marijuana, black people and women!

and the devil, god, and cheese doodles
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by tayroar
Who does this? Like I seriously do not understand the thought process at all. Did he honestly think he'd get away with it? I'm just confused. He can't be a rational person, there has to be something wrong with him, I'm just baffled I guess.

He was tired of his parents telling him what to do.
Quote by WaterGod
He was tired of his parents telling him what to do.

But, doesn't he realize prison will be way more restrictive than his parents?
Quote by silent caution
and the devil, god, and cheese doodles

Oh definitely, **** those doodles!
Quote by frankv
Must have been a killer party.

icwutudidthar
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by frankv
Must have been a killer party.

I see what you did there...
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
anyone notice the comments at the bottom of the page. Is everyone who comments on yahoo right wing ideologues or are the other post being deleted or marked as spam
It said the police got rumors that there was a murder. Did he casually mention this?

"Aw yea mean, we can have a party. Hold up, let me go murder my parents with a hammer. They're always crashing my parties."
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by theogonia777

Damn! I wanted to post that!
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
To be honest, he looks like an absolute cunt.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by metharian
anyone notice the comments at the bottom of the page. Is everyone who comments on yahoo right wing ideologues or are the other post being deleted or marked as spam

The comments on this article are the stupidest I've ever seen.
Omg it must be because of metal music and violent video games /teh h0Rror
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
"i read in a more extended version of this story, on another news site, that they still don't have a motive. i think they are going to start seeing more and more crimes that lack any reasonable motive, because society is just getting more and more sociopathic/narcissistic. so many people have been utterly desensitized that a totally irrational end (partying) justifies the appalling means (murder). it's pathetic, really, into what society has disintegrated."

I just find this comment interesting. It just shows a lot about human psychology. He's trying to make sense of the senseless by creating a pattern that isn't there. I've noticed how people do this, arrange things in a manner where it makes perfect sense, or people arrange things in a story format. There is no pattern, where is he getting it?
Also, he kills his parents because he's annoyed at them telling him what to do and how to behave.

What happens when he's in prison and some guy tells him to go into the showers and bend over? He's not going to have a choice then and I'm guessing there won't be any hammers around then.
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by tayroar
"i read in a more extended version of this story, on another news site, that they still don't have a motive. i think they are going to start seeing more and more crimes that lack any reasonable motive, because society is just getting more and more sociopathic/narcissistic. so many people have been utterly desensitized that a totally irrational end (partying) justifies the appalling means (murder). it's pathetic, really, into what society has disintegrated."

I just find this comment interesting. It just shows a lot about human psychology. He's trying to make sense of the senseless by creating a pattern that isn't there. I've noticed how people do this, arrange things in a manner where it makes perfect sense, or people arrange things in a story format. There is no pattern, where is he getting it?

People want to find a meaning for something meaningless.
the commentator needs to justify this " because society is just getting more and more sociopathic/narcissistic." for his argument to be valid
Quote by MadClownDisease
People want to find a meaning for something meaningless.

It's just interesting to me. Why do we make up facts where none are and see patterns where none are, is it easier to process in our minds? It's not only with this, and I'm guilty of it too. Listen to anyone talk about gambling. Everyone thinks they can identify a pattern in a 52 card deck, when in reality it's being shuffled and randomized. It's just a weird psychology thing in people, I'd love to hear it explained.
Quote by metharian

Most of the people who post on there are borderline retarded. I sometimes just like to read the comments to get a good laugh on certain topics.
Quote by tayroar
It's just interesting to me. Why do we make up facts where none are and see patterns where none are, is it easier to process in our minds? It's not only with this, and I'm guilty of it too. Listen to anyone talk about gambling. Everyone thinks they can identify a pattern in a 52 card deck, when in reality it's being shuffled and randomized. It's just a weird psychology thing in people, I'd love to hear it explained.

In fairness you can use stats to predict a most likely pattern when drawing from a deck of cards. Sure you cant guarantee what card comes next but you can hedge your bets.
Quote by tayroar

Because people want everything to be simple and explainable.

So they stuff the "empty holes" with any bit of information that makes even little sense.
Page 1 of 3