A really easy question. Do the Royal Atlantic has all the different tones you get from the Transatlantic? (Top Boost, Clipped Tweed and Boogie Lead). Don't tell me about the Power Soak, the wattage difference and all that stuff I already Know. Just that, those sounds xD.
Last edited by Perverockstar69 at Jul 19, 2011,
Power soak, the wattage difference and all that stuff
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
From the circuit switching, it doesn't look as feature packed as the TA15 or TA30.

However, this might be because the TA15 and TA30 have a lot less space to work with, so the circuit switches might be there to give access to tones within through a switch.

On the other than, the TA100 could have access to those similar sounds without the need for a circuit switch.

I know it doesn't answer your question, but the TA100 might have access to those same sounds, but not require a circuit switch.

Best way to find out? Road trip to bugger your local guitar store
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Does the fact that they've called it "Royal" mean that its more British voiced? I've never tried either, Mesas are as rare as hen's teeth here. That's whey you never see me giving any advice about them.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by ragingkitty
From the circuit switching, it doesn't look as feature packed as the TA15 or TA30.

However, this might be because the TA15 and TA30 have a lot less space to work with, so the circuit switches might be there to give access to tones within through a switch.

On the other than, the TA100 could have access to those similar sounds without the need for a circuit switch.

I know it doesn't answer your question, but the TA100 might have access to those same sounds, but not require a circuit switch.

Best way to find out? Road trip to bugger your local guitar store

Thank you, you are always helpful . Sadly where I live the best amp you can try out is a Peavey Valveking or Marshall VST... Guitar stores suck around here . I buy everything on internet or from other people...