Hey guys it's been a long time since I used these forums and to be honest it's along time since I last picked up my bass and played. I broke my arm and wrist around a year and a half ago playing roller hockey and since then I have hardly played bass at all so I've decided I'm going to get back into it because I love it, I love music and it's something I want to be able to enjoy again.

Are there any exercises you would recommend for getting some dexterity back into my fretting hand, other than playing along with songs etc? Perhaps strength building exercises and stuff like that? I enjoy any style of music really, but lean towards rock, folk and americana if that helps.

Hopefully I'll be back to my best before too long, cheers for any help fellas!
Hazard exercises will limber your fingers up and get some of that unusual strength needed specifically for fretting back in no time. Give em a google, there are videos floating around.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Hazard exercises will limber your fingers up and get some of that unusual strength needed specifically for fretting back in no time. Give em a google, there are videos floating around.

Thanks alot man.