1) Epiphone nuclear x-treme les paul.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167011_478206470945_712305945_6451567_2270328_n.jpg

Hope that picture works... It's a lovely guitar, very thin neck and a very low action. Unfortunately, the switch is buggered and has no tip. It kinda works, you can select the bridge or neck pickup, but it isn't grounded and the middle position isn't wired correctly. It could probably use a setup too.

The picture shows it to be black and yellow, and it is depending on the light, but it's really blue and yellow.

Looking for about £200 for that.

2) Wine red Vintage V100 les paul

As seen on the right here:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167833_478216070945_712305945_6451736_2496750_n.jpg

Absolutely beautiful guitar that's been very neglected by me for a while now. Sadly after a nasty incident the guitar has been left with no toggle switch, it's stuck in the middle position so you can use the volume knobs to select which pickup you're using, so I never got around to swapping it.

Due to it being unused for so long, it needs new strings, the fretboard could do with a clean and an overall setup wouldn't go amiss. It's what I consider my first "proper" guitar, and I'll regret selling it.... £100....

3)Ibanez ART120 les paul, as in the left of the above picture and here:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/76769_460883480945_712305945_6182327_2900442_n.jpg

Again, an amazing guitar I promised myself I wouldn't sell, but I need the space.

It has Ibanez active pickups which are powered by double A's for conveniance, a nice round ish neck which is very comfortable. No real problems with this one, although it could do with a setup again as the action is a bit high on the upper frets. It's in drop C atm.

Paid £170 for it, and that's what I'd want back for it.

4)Pink P bass project:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/34057_404098095945_712305945_4985145_1490758_n.jpg

The neck on this is beyond repair quite frankly. When I received the guitar, the area for the nut had been filed away and then bodged with cheap wood filler and a cheap nut stuck on top. I never did anything with it as I didn't see the point; a new neck is needed. The nut and tuners are reusable though, and the body includes all wiring, although I've no idea if it works or not.

Only want about £30 for that.

5) Boss NS-2. Unused for a while, I think I have the box somewhere but it's probably damaged. £50 ish seems to be the going rate.

6) Huge collection of vintage games consoles, please see here for a list:

http://www.swindonmusic.co.uk/forum/view/8407/

£200 would see the entire collection gone.

7)Hiwatt G200r/HD head and Marshall AVT412 cab.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/166564_478206600945_712305945_6451570_2611170_n.jpg

The amp is a tricky situation. It has a load of backround noise and hiss, and the OD channels are MUCH quieter than the clean channel. Also, the volume drops low occasionally and then will pop back up to normal unexpectedly, and there's no pattern to it. Annoyingly, the OD channel is the best on any SS amp and when it is working, it really does sound great. It's also been very gigged in a Rammstein tribute band so it's got a few nicks in the tolex! Paid £70 for it and I'd like that back. Easy fix for someone with time and inclination. Sadly it's too overpowered and huge for what I need these days!

The cab is an AVT412, and projects extremely well for a cheap cab. One of the best I've played through. Selling as I've really no need for a 412 anymore... £100 seems to be the going rate for these things.

8(stupidsmileywon'tletmehavenospacebetweenthe8andthe))Parlour double neck guitar project:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/166460_481163725945_712305945_6512671_5286067_n.jpg

has a 12 string and a 6 string neck, all electronics are present but untested. The 12 string needs a new nut, the 6 is only on the body with 2 screws, it has no knobs etc. Needs a bit of work, but nothing difficult. I just can't be bothered! £30.

9)Gaming laptop and a few other cheap laptops if you look at my other auctions:

***ebay link removed by emad***
I'm near Swindon for collection, and I'll happily consider any trades for any of the items. I really want an Ibanez IC400 iceman, and a small valve combo.
Would you take £20 for the Parlour double neck? I work in Corsham so could collect one evening this week after work.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by MuseAddict123
Would you be interested in a valveking 112? with an upgraded speaker

Quite possibly mate - you were interested in the Vintage when you came to pickup the strat a while ago?? What are you thinking deal-wise?

I'll let you know about the double neck, I'm not sure on selling it just yet as it's so little work it needs doing!!
I'll let you know about the double neck, I'm not sure on selling it just yet as it's so little work it needs doing!!

OK - feel free to send me an email via my account on here if you decide to sell, I don't always get updates on forums. No rush for a decision, I'm fairly sure I'll still be interested whenever
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
yeah mate the vintage looks great, also pretty interested in that dell laptop need a little work lappy and that looks perfect. Can you put some cash in too?
Quote by MuseAddict123
yeah mate the vintage looks great, also pretty interested in that dell laptop need a little work lappy and that looks perfect. Can you put some cash in too?

Do you mean the M1530 gaming laptop? If so, on ebay they sell for more than the valveking is worth!

I can't put any cash towards any trades as I'm broke and in debt!
Oh right haha didn't realize sorry mate, well to be honest im fairly interested in the vintage, the valve king is worth about 300, with the new speaker, give or take i reckon, so not really sure what to suggest tbh
Quote by dandadog
1) Epiphone nuclear x-treme les paul.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167011_478206470945_712305945_6451567_2270328_n.jpg

Hope that picture works... It's a lovely guitar, very thin neck and a very low action. Unfortunately, the switch is buggered and has no tip. It kinda works, you can select the bridge or neck pickup, but it isn't grounded and the middle position isn't wired correctly. It could probably use a setup too.

The picture shows it to be black and yellow, and it is depending on the light, but it's really blue and yellow.

Looking for about £200 for that.

2) Wine red Vintage V100 les paul

As seen on the right here:

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167833_478216070945_712305945_6451736_2496750_n.jpg

Absolutely beautiful guitar that's been very neglected by me for a while now. Sadly after a nasty incident the guitar has been left with no toggle switch, it's stuck in the middle position so you can use the volume knobs to select which pickup you're using, so I never got around to swapping it.

Due to it being unused for so long, it needs new strings, the fretboard could do with a clean and an overall setup wouldn't go amiss. It's what I consider my first "proper" guitar, and I'll regret selling it.... £100....

3)Ibanez ART120 les paul, as in the left of the above picture and here:

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/76769_460883480945_712305945_6182327_2900442_n.jpg

Again, an amazing guitar I promised myself I wouldn't sell, but I need the space.

It has Ibanez active pickups which are powered by double A's for conveniance, a nice round ish neck which is very comfortable. No real problems with this one, although it could do with a setup again as the action is a bit high on the upper frets. It's in drop C atm.

Paid £170 for it, and that's what I'd want back for it.

4)Pink P bass project:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/34057_404098095945_712305945_4985145_1490758_n.jpg

The neck on this is beyond repair quite frankly. When I received the guitar, the area for the nut had been filed away and then bodged with cheap wood filler and a cheap nut stuck on top. I never did anything with it as I didn't see the point; a new neck is needed. The nut and tuners are reusable though, and the body includes all wiring, although I've no idea if it works or not.

Only want about £30 for that.

5) Boss NS-2. Unused for a while, I think I have the box somewhere but it's probably damaged. £50 ish seems to be the going rate.

6) Huge collection of vintage games consoles, please see here for a list:

http://www.swindonmusic.co.uk/forum/view/8407/

£200 would see the entire collection gone.

7)Hiwatt G200r/HD head and Marshall AVT412 cab.

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/166564_478206600945_712305945_6451570_2611170_n.jpg

The amp is a tricky situation. It has a load of backround noise and hiss, and the OD channels are MUCH quieter than the clean channel. Also, the volume drops low occasionally and then will pop back up to normal unexpectedly, and there's no pattern to it. Annoyingly, the OD channel is the best on any SS amp and when it is working, it really does sound great. It's also been very gigged in a Rammstein tribute band so it's got a few nicks in the tolex! Paid £70 for it and I'd like that back. Easy fix for someone with time and inclination. Sadly it's too overpowered and huge for what I need these days!

The cab is an AVT412, and projects extremely well for a cheap cab. One of the best I've played through. Selling as I've really no need for a 412 anymore... £100 seems to be the going rate for these things.

8(stupidsmileywon'tletmehavenospacebetweenthe8andthe))Parlour double neck guitar project:

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/166460_481163725945_712305945_6512671_5286067_n.jpg

has a 12 string and a 6 string neck, all electronics are present but untested. The 12 string needs a new nut, the 6 is only on the body with 2 screws, it has no knobs etc. Needs a bit of work, but nothing difficult. I just can't be bothered! £30.

9)Gaming laptop and a few other cheap laptops if you look at my other auctions:

***ebay link removed by emad***
I'm near Swindon for collection, and I'll happily consider any trades for any of the items. I really want an Ibanez IC400 iceman, and a small valve combo.

im offering 30 for the double neck guitar it will be going to a dedicated guitarest who is looking on rebuilding guitars please email matthewrock-06@hotmail.com if you intrested in selling many thanks matt.
OK, I'll match the £30 offer if you decide to sell - back in your court to decide what to do & who gets it ;o)

If it helps, I'm also a dedicated guitarist & have been after a twin neck for years, as well as wanting to take on a project & build a guitar - if you decide to sell I'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Museaddict I dropped you a PM.

The other 2: We now have a dilemma. I'm happy to sell it to one of you for £30 as I need that £30 to pay my monthly insurance -.- but who should get it? Gary was first but lanky was the first to offer £30. Both of you try and persuade me who should get it? I guess it's whoever can get me the money soonest.

I also have a tatty bass hardcase for sale for £20, and a regular hardcase for £40.
thrown my name also into the double-necker hat

dropped you a PM dandadog
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
btw for the record my offer is £40 + postage
Quote by Dempsey68
btw for the record my offer is £40 + postage

I've been thinking about it and I really can't be bothered with posting it, so I'm gonna have to decline. My apologies.

Back to the other 2 to decide who gets it.
cool no worries.
I could make it over to you pretty much anytime between now & Wednesday - after that I'm away for a week, so we'd need to have it sorted by then. Most convenient for me would be Monday afternoon, but I'm guessing you'd be working...

If you pick me, PM me to let me know when is best for you & I'll come over.
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryHB
I could make it over to you pretty much anytime between now & Wednesday - after that I'm away for a week, so we'd need to have it sorted by then. Most convenient for me would be Monday afternoon, but I'm guessing you'd be working...

If you pick me, PM me to let me know when is best for you & I'll come over.

Well I sent the other guy an email and I've had nothing back so it's yours I guess.

Monday afternoon is fine. Tomorrow afternoon would be better but I can keep it until Monday for you if you'd rather. Drop me a PM with your mobile number and I'll text you when I next get online.
Quote by lankynoodle1232
i am prepared to up it to 35 for the double neck ,

Ok, drop me a PM with your mobile number and when you can collect.

Gary - I'll keep you updated on what's happening, if I've not heard anything by Monday then it's yours..
No problem, there's no rush for a definite answer, so long as I know by about lunchtime-ish on Monday.
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Any news about Monday yet? I presume you got the PM with my mobile number OK?
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryHB
Any news about Monday yet? I presume you got the PM with my mobile number OK?

Yeah I've got your number thanks - still heard nothing from the other guy
At least it means I'm still in the running for it....

Thanks for the update
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryHB
At least it means I'm still in the running for it....

Thanks for the update

Match his £35 and it could 100% be yours
Match his £35 and it could 100% be yours

OK, consider it sold. Text me your address, postcode etc so I know how to find you tomorrow.
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryHB
OK, consider it sold. Text me your address, postcode etc so I know how to find you tomorrow.

Oh suh-weet text incoming!