So I've got a watch...this one specifically:

http://www.watchesonnet.com/0605612.html

The sites I've checked have the retail value at $1395. It's 3 years old and I have the credentials for it. I've probably only worn it 3-4 times and it's in really good condition. I imagine a jewelry shop would pay the most for it but what would be a fair asking price and stuff? Thanks for any help.

EDIT: I got it as a graduation present and never wear it so it does me no good. That's why I have it. I didn't pay for it haha.
Last edited by gsd65 at Jul 19, 2011,
Who would pay that much for a watch without numbers on it.
Even wal-mart watches have numbers.
You got scammed
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Quote by abdulalhazred
Who would pay that much for a watch without numbers on it.
Even wal-mart watches have numbers.
You got scammed

LMAO...

You won't get what it is new, so it may be worth 1000 unless its some collectible or something like that...

A shop will probably low-ball you to 5-600 though because they have to make a profit on it as well...
Why would you pay that much for THAT watch?
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by opc100
That is a god awful watch.

Tbh alot of expensive watches are.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
Unless it's an expensive 4 figure (UK £ we're talking, not dollars) watch such as Rolex, Cartier, Omega etc...it's pretty much worthless. Since it's 3 years old, you may as well just recycle it. No one wants cheap second-hand watches under £1000 tbh from a no name.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 19, 2011,
Quote by opc100
That is a god awful watch.

This.
Hey TS what time is it? "Oh, it's blank past blank". Even my $15 watch has numbers.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jul 19, 2011,
ugly watch
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by gsd65

The sites I've checked have the retail value at $1395.

That shit better f*cking cure cancer. Who the hell pays that much for a goddamn WATCH!?

And it has no numbers. Well ain't that just awesome.
Quote by ma_tt11
Why would you pay that much for THAT watch?

Where did he state that he paid for the watch?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
I'd love to get a watch that has every number replaced with "Current Time".
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
movado is not worth that much...
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
Quote by wahappen
Where did he state that he paid for the watch?

ahhhhhh. THAT kind of deal goin on.

...in that case I'll give you just 2 turnips and no questions asked.
Quote by Jesiff
That shit better f*cking cure cancer. Who the hell pays that much for a goddamn WATCH!?

And it has no numbers. Well ain't that just awesome.

If you were rich and had tons of money to spend, I'm sure you would too, despite what you think now because (assumption here!) you're a mere commoner whose not growing money on trees at the moment.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Wolfinator-x
I'd love to get a watch that has every number replaced with "Current Time".

The face should just say "Now"
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Quote by Harmonius
If you were rich and had tons of money to spend, I'm sure you would too, despite what you think now because (assumption here!) you're a mere commoner whose not growing money on trees at the moment.

I don't think you need to be rich to spend that kind of money on a watch. Many adults can afford that easily if that's what they're into. I spent more than 15 times the value of that watch partying each year since 07. Just depends on what you want to spend your money on.
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Considering that it's 3 years old, used, and 900 new, you might be lucky and get 300 or 400 for it.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by wahappen
I don't think you need to be rich to spend that kind of money on a watch. Many adults can afford that easily if that's what they're into. I spent more than 15 times the value of that watch partying each year since 07. Just depends on what you want to spend your money on.

You could've afforded breast implants by now.
Quote by RU Experienced?

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

Quote by wahappen

My point was, if you were rich I'm sure you'd buy really expensive things just because you felt like it including expensive watches. I know it's not a massive amount of money especially if you've got a decent salary that you'd be comfortable spending that amount of money but as a rich person (for the time being) has no immediate worries, it's easier to buy impulsively on the most expensive products just because you can.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
Unless it's an expensive 4 figure (UK £ we're talking, not dollars) watch such as Rolex, Cartier, Omega etc...it's pretty much worthless. Since it's 3 years old, you may as well just recycle it. No one wants cheap second-hand watches under £1000 tbh from a no name.
I love it when people don't read the links in the OP. It's a very expensive watch. Also, if you'd have used a currency converter, you'd see he's asking what would a good price for a watch that's valued at roughly 865 British pounds.

OT: I'd say ask for $1,000. Eventually, you'll find a fair vendor who will pay around $700, I'm sure.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I love it when people don't read the links in the OP. It's a very expensive watch. Also, if you'd have used a currency converter, you'd see he's asking what would a good price for a watch that's valued at roughly 865 British pounds.

OT: I'd say ask for $1,000. Eventually, you'll find a fair vendor who will pay around $700, I'm sure.

It's around £500-600 give or take - definitely not £865 as you claim - no where near, I can guarantee that and I'm only guessing. That's not nearly as significant as people seem to think. Even a £865 watch isn't expensive to be completely honest. It's not an expensive watch at all. By the way, I'm not here to troll if that's what you're thinking.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 19, 2011,