Need echo and delay in 1. I wanna sPend 100.00 or 75 per pedal. I want at least 650 ms on the delay. And a bulit tuff pedal.
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Yes, echo is a type of delay. There's also pong delay, tap delay, mod delay, etc..
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Do you mean reverb and delay?
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
What I want:

Feel like making love solo 65Oms delay for solo
I ran -bowling for soup. Solo echo notes.

How do I achieve this with one Pedal? Then. Which pedal is the best for it?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
Delay and echo are the same thing.

Get a Hardwire DL-8.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
A dd-20 should do the trick, but it might be out of your price range.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
im a huge fan of the mxr carbon copy. i hate digital delays and the carbon copy is anolog. ur gonna have to spend a little bit for a nice delay but the carbon copy is absolutely amazing even compared to pedals that cost twice as much (i believe its about $150)
Best question ever.

I disagree with andrerist. If you want to go down the analog route, then buy an EHX Memory Boy. It's cheaper than the Carbon Copy, has more versatile modulation, and less muddy a tone. I own a Memory Boy and my girlfriend owns a Carbon Copy. I much prefer the Memory Boy.

If you'd rather get digital delay, Boss has the least cold tone I've yet heard of a low-priced digital delay. DD-3s typically sell used around here for 70 - 100. Any of the Boss digital delays will do, but I suggest saving up and buying a DD-20 if you are set on getting a digital delay. It has the advantage of having a number of useable modes (looper, dual delay, digital delay, and a fairly convincing analog delay simulation) I owned one for a few years, and I couldn't have been happier with another digital delay (I sold it because I now run an RE-20 and a Memory Boy).
Good luck getting 650ms out of an analog delay...
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by toyboxmonster
Best question ever.

I disagree with andrerist. If you want to go down the analog route, then buy an EHX Memory Boy. It's cheaper than the Carbon Copy, has more versatile modulation, and less muddy a tone. I own a Memory Boy and my girlfriend owns a Carbon Copy. I much prefer the Memory Boy.

If you'd rather get digital delay, Boss has the least cold tone I've yet heard of a low-priced digital delay. DD-3s typically sell used around here for 70 - 100. Any of the Boss digital delays will do, but I suggest saving up and buying a DD-20 if you are set on getting a digital delay. It has the advantage of having a number of useable modes (looper, dual delay, digital delay, and a fairly convincing analog delay simulation) I owned one for a few years, and I couldn't have been happier with another digital delay (I sold it because I now run an RE-20 and a Memory Boy).

I have the Carbon Copy and it works wonders for me, I LOVE IT! But I'll check the Memory Boy ...

Digital Delay? Like they wrote, Boss works really good for the money. Something more? Try the Giga Delay... AWESOME! You will achieve exactly what you described and WAY BEYOND, but it's more expensive.

=)
Get a Line 6 Echo Park. Cheap and built like a tank. It also offers a huge variety of different delays.
Quote by Borsworth
Get a Line 6 Echo Park. Cheap and built like a tank. It also offers a huge variety of different delays.

I find Line 6 delays pretty thin and fake-sounding. You'll pay just about the same price for a used DD-3.
behringer vm-1.

70$, and an exact replica of the deluxe memory man.... which means it can have dual delay like i think your saying.
Bbe two timer.

What could be better than a pedal with a guy and two chicks on it?
As someone already sad, you need a digital delay because you can have long time delays AND (i think this wasn't mentioned by anyone) you can use the Tap Tempo feature to change the delay time with just your foot while playing (really helpful and almost essential in a live situation). So you should buy a pedal that has already got the Tap Tempo in it or that has the possibility to plug an external pedal to use the function.

Hope this will help you!