Hey does anyone know any good bass scales for tapping? And if it's not too hard, any good scales for sweeping?

I need to learn how to use scales for tapping since I do a lot of it. That way, my guitar player can come up with a lead or a guitar part for anything I happened to come up with.
I like the minor scale. but yeah any scale will do. if your looking for specific patters then the major offers a good one for 3 finger

g-----------------------4 5 7
d---------------4 5 7
a-------3 5 7
e3 5 7
no sir away a papaya war is on
Deliriumbassist is completely right. Learn the notes and positions of any scale and get to work; no scale is better or worse than any other for technical purposes or techniques, they just sound different.
Okay thanks, guys. I guess any will do for now. I wish I knew the names of a few so I could go and research them.
Quote by Jamora1124
Okay thanks, guys. I guess any will do for now. I wish I knew the names of a few so I could go and research them.

Major Pentatonic
Minor Pentatonic
Lydian Mode
Ionian Mode
Phrygian Mode
Mixolydian Mode
Dorian Mode
Aeolian Mode
Locrian Mode
Whole-Tone
Diminished
Augmented

Then there are numerous lesser-known but very useful modes such as Hungarian Minor, etc. You can find them plotted on charts and tabs on the internet for free.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley